Intro: Anarchy's Archangel

**A/N** Alright guys, so this is my first attempt at writing a full fanfic story on here (please excuse any mistakes and other errors, or kindly inform me if I missed any important details!)! Anarchy's Archangel is centered around my original character, Saoirse Rose Teller, and her point of view in the world of SAMCRO.

I DO NOT own Sons of Anarchy, the main plot, or any of its characters, all of that belongs to Kurt Sutter and FX. I only lay claim to my O/C, the changes I've made in the plot, and any other characters I've added to the story. The book starts in season one. Mature content warnings will be posted at the beginning of the chapters where it is due.

CHARACTER INFO:

• Saoirse(Pronounced Seer-sha) Rose Teller

     -Nicknames: Ro, Rosie, Princess, Hot Shot, Sunshine, Rebel
- Born in early 1980 (this fanfic is set in the same year as when the show started in 2008 so she would be around 28 when the story starts)
     -The youngest living child of JT and Gemma, though technically the middle child. (RIP Tommy, she has a tattoo of his initials and b/d dates in Roman numerals on her rib cage, as well as one for her dad on her arm just like Jax's.).
     - Grew up in the club life like Jax and Opie.
- Best friends are her brother, Opie, Juice, and Donna.
     - 2 months after turning 18 and right after graduating high school, she became the first (and only) female to prospect for the Sons. She began prospecting a few years after Jax & Opie were patched in.
     - Tig was her sponsor, but Bobby and Happy mentored her as well.
     - She can make a dead center shot just as easily as she can play a guitar or draw up a new tattoo idea.
     - Put herself through a nursing program while she prospected, allowing her to act as the club medic for most non-life threatening injuries.
     - She was patched in after 1 year of prospecting, much to the disliking of other charters and local clubs, and left Charming a few months later in an effort to let things cool down.
    -She spent a year in Queens where she met Juice, before spending 6.5 years traveling the world and working various jobs. She went to Australia, Greece, Italy, Spain and Scotland before settling in Ireland for the last 2.5 years she was away.
    -She knows how to speak Irish and Scottish-Gaelic, Italian and Spanish almost fluently.

*Face-claim is a mix of Natalie Dormer and Saoirse Ronan, hope y'all like it!*

**Title may or may not change in the future**