Kara POV

"This is where our father found the dragon eye lens." I said pointing on the map.

"And he wants you two to come alone. Doesn't that seem a little weird?" Fishlegs observes.

"I said no and I mean it!" Snotlout yells at the twins.

"But please we need a witness for our record." Tuffnut pleas.

"Yeah if no one is around to witness these records do they actually happen?" Ruffnut argues.

"Good point."

"Oh my Thor listen I have better things to do then waste my time watching you two goof off!"

"Like what?"

"I-I have to go."

"Can I get a witness!"

"Look if our dad has found a dragon eye lens we have to investigate." Hiccup explains to Astrid and Fishlegs. We walk over to our dragons.

"Something is off. Its not like Stoic to be so cryptic. Maybe I should go with you." Astrid reasons.

"No our dad said we have to go alone so that's what we are going to do. Astrid don't worry, we'll be careful." We mount up and fly off.

~~~

"Hm. Toothless keep your guard up." Hiccup whispers.

"You too girl." I whisper to Frost. We proceed forward. Toothless and Frost start to growl when we come to a rock with a maces and talons piece.

"The accomplice. One of the most important pieces in maces and talons. Allowing a player to use an opponents piece for their own allies. You can certainty win with out it but with it you can obtain absolute victory." Viggo says with a smug smile on his face as he emerges from the bushes. Toothless and Frost prepare to fire at Viggo when he cuts a rope and bolas wrap around their mouths knocking us off of our dragons. Hiccup grabs his fire sword. I grab my bow.

"Stand down, I don't want to fight." Viggo says his hands stretched out before him.

"Yeah I kinda figured it was you."

"I am impressed. I see Hiccup you are finally thinking a few steps a head. But I can't give you all the credit. A false terror mail is not my most clever ruse but time was of the essence."

"Viggo what do you want?" Hiccup asks. Viggo explains.

"And you expect us to believe this?"

"Believe it or not it is the absolute truth. Can you imagine the pain of betrayal Hiccup?"

"I can!" Hiccup shouts and runs at Viggo. They fight for a while before Viggo defeats Hiccup. He crouches before him.

"Please listen to me Hiccup. I need your help." Viggo explains.

~~~

"I will not wait for Johan or Krogan to kill me. I must strike first." He says while cooking some fish.

"I'll tell you what, I'll defeat Johan and you can watch from your cell at outcast island. Does that sound good?"

"You have many admirable qualities Hiccup but ruthlessness is not one of them." Viggo says with a laugh. "You are to good, to pure, to innocent, which will get you or someone you love killed. With out that ruthlessness you will fail against Johan." He then proceeds to through a fish to both Toothless and Frost. They cautiously sniff it and then eat it. "The truth is I can not exact my revenge without you two and your night furies. Well night fury and light fury. And once Johan and Krogan are defeated I will disappear you have my word."