chapter 8

yoongi's POV

I walk into my house and walk upstairs and go into my room and see my dad I try to walk away from the room but i get pulled in and thrown on the floor and kicked in the ribs and the face, he bends down and punches me repeatedly i can't see anything but red 'S-stop please' he doesn't he just keeps punching me. I was yelling at him to stop but he didn't. I start to see black 'Please stop I'm s-sorry' I say as he chokes me and doesn't let go. My eyes close slowly. I can feel myself dying from no air, I never got to say thanks to namjoon or jin. I'm sorry!

I wake up holding my chest tears are going down my face, I turn my head to namjoon's bed, 'he's still sleeping' I got up and walk to the bathroom and wipe off my tears, I walk back into the room and lay in my bed closes my eyes and falls asleep.

~time skip~

I wake up at 8 am and gets out my bed and look at namjoon's 'he left already' I walk to the bathroom, got ready and walks to my first class, I have this class with hoseok and I sat next to him "Hey wanna go to the new cafe after school?" Hoseok asks me and nod my head still thinking about my dream. Class was very long and boring. I turn my head and look at the person Sitting next hoseok and I see its Kai, I turn my head as fast i could not wanting Kai yo see me looking at him.

No ones POV

~time skip~

Yoongi and hoseok walked to the cafe and sat down "Yoongi there is this party tomorrow night. Do you wanna go?" Yoongi looks up hoseok "sure" he said before smiling a little and then drinking his tea, hoseok went to get cookie so he was alone, he looked up at the door and his eyes widened 'holy shit!' Yoongi thought he hid his face and started to breath hardly. Hoseok came back "you Okay?" Yoongi shakes his head "what's wrong?" He asks "m-my dad he-he just came in" he says with a shaky voice "Okay lets go back now" hoseok got up and helped Yoongi out his chair, yoongi looked up and when he did, he stared right into his dad's eyes 'oh No hoseok thinks "lets go" hoseok starts to pull Yoongi but Yoongi doesn't move because he's to scared "Yoongi come on." He says trying to make yoongi walk. Yoongi's dad walks up to Yoongi, yoongi steps back, hoseok looks at the dad "hello Yoongi." Hoseok shakes his head " no you don't get to talk to him after waht you did to him." He says in a mad tone "I'm his dad, I Can talk to him if i want." He walks closer to Yoongi. Hoseok walks in front of yoongi "get out the way." The dad says "no, I can't let you hurt him again" out of all yoongi's friends hoseok was the only who was actually there when he was in trouble "move!" The dad pushes hoseok "run!" Hoseok says as he gets pushes. Yoongi runs out of the cafe and runs fast to the dorm he feels bad for leaving hoseok but he didn't want to get hurt again and hoseok said to run so, he looked back and saw his dad running after him, hoseok caught up to Yogi before his dad did "keep running don't look back!" He says as he runs with Yoongi. They got back to the dorms "you Okay?" Yoongi says worryed "yeah I'm fine. He didn't touch me" Yoongi sighs "don't forget I'll be picking you up at 7 Okay?" Yoongi nods and walks back to his room and walks in only to see jin and namjoon kissing on the bed, yoongi clears his throat they stop kissing and looks at him "oh h-hi Yoongi" jin smiles Yoongi walks to his bed and lays down wanting to get some rest for tonight "Yoongi?" Namjoon says "what?" He says in a rude tone "Are you Okay?" Jin says "yes I'm fine" Yoongi lays back down 'no I'm not' he thinks, he closes his eyes slowly, Slowly drifting off to sleep.

~time for the party~

Yoongi Was getting ready for that party even though he didn't want to go, there was a knock on the door. He opened it and saw hoseok and taehyung "what is he doing here?" Yoongi asks hoseok "he didn't want to be alone tonight so I'm taking him with us" he says while smiling "fine lets just go." Yoongi says. They get to the party, there's loud music and people drinking and dancing. " come on lets go get a drink!" Hoseok says as he runs to the bar, yoongi and taehyung sit on the stool's, hoseok keep or looking untill he see this guy and runs to him and leaves Yoongi and the alone, they look at each other "So" Yoongi looks at Taehyung "wanna drink?" Taehyung says Yoongi nods

~time skip~

Hoseok is no where to be found and taehyung and Yoongi are wasted, they got a bunch of shots and drinks, "y-yoongi wa-wannna d-dance?" Taehyung says Yoongi nods. They both got up and walk to the dance floor. They both starts moving which ends up them grinding on each other. Yoongi puts his head on Taehyung shoulder, he leans down licks Yoongi neck "ah." Yoongi moans softly, they made there way up to a room.

🔞warning🔞

They started kissing, touching each other body's. Taehyung was on top of yoongi they were grinding on each other, they pulled away from the kiss Breathing heavily "hyung I need you, i want you." Taehyung has been wanting to moment since he met Yoongi "i-i want you to." They went back to kissing. As they were kissing they started to undress, first shirts and then pants all the was left was underwear "t-tae" Yoongi moaned as Taehyung was kissing the tip of his dick. Taehyung put Yoongi on his hands and knees, took of his underwear, he used his spit as lube "ready?" Yoongi nods Taehyung add one finger in and thrusts in and out, he adds another one. Yoongi moans loud "ah t-tae" Taehyung thinks Yoongi is stretched out enough so he pulls out, yoongi whines at the emptiness "tae please" Yoongi gets "what? Use your words." Yoongi blushes " I-i want y-you dick in me." Taehyung smirks "Okay baby." Taehyung uses his spit again to Lube up his dick "ready baby?" Taehyng asks "y-yes." He lines himself up with Yoongi's entrance, he pushes in slowly "ahh!" Yoongi moans in pain "shh it'll get better" Taehyung stays in place for a little "y-you can move" Yoongi says. Tae moves slowly he thrusts forward "ahh!!" Yoongi yells " You Okay?" Yoongi nods, Taehyung goes alittle faster. Yoongi is moaning alot "f-fuck!" Yoongi moans " fuck baby" tae says, Taehyung goes alot faster then he did before, he hits Yoongi prostate on point, yoongi is a moaning mess. "I- I'm close!" "Hold on baby, I'm close too." Taehyung thrusts became sloppy, he hit Yoongi prostate about two more time and then Yoongi came hard, Taehyung came a little after. Tae pulled out yoongi fell down on the bed.
Taehyung got a text from hoseok 'I'm leaving you guys ready?'  Taehyung answer and said yes. He got him and Yoongi dressed they went down stairs, they got to the dorm and hoseok and taehyung went back their dorm and Yoongi went back yo his. Yoongi get undressed  and layed in bed and thought 'i had sex with Taehyung!' Yoongi smiled and fell asleep.

A/N

so that was my first smut, I have never wrote a smut before. Tell me how it was in the comments.

So i hoped you likes it

Bye-bye.