60

"On it!" The Soonhoon couple shouts as they backflip off the ledge. Woozi shooting straight down towards The8 at a fast pace, as Hoshi grabs Mingyu. The sonic scream had mad the ledge mingyu was on shift and crack.  The rest of Seventeen had gotten to a more secure spot on the mountain.

  "What was that sound?" Jeonghan asks. "I don't know?" Seungcheol says. "YO DINO!!" A familiar voice shouts from somewhere. "Samuel?" Dino asks looking around for the younger. "Look up." Samuel calls. The younger was always seemed to be up above him. "Was that sound you?" Dino asks. "Yep I have a sonic scream for a reason, I couldn't let you all get eaten by that creature." Samuel says.

  "Catch!" Samuel says as he jumps down towards the older. Dino matches to catch him. "Hello I'm Samuel, nice to meet you all." Samuel says cutely as he was being held bridal style. At that moment the Soonhoon couple arrives. "Hao!" Jun yells as he tightly hugs The8. "Hello 8." Samuel says getting down. "Samuel!" The8 says hugging the child. "He's mine!" The8 says towards Jeonghan.

"Ok so were all alive, how do we get out of here?" Hoshi asked. "I can lead you all out of here, I basically live up here." Samuel says as he leads them off the mountain. "Hey Jeonghan mind if I borrow Dino for some time plz?" Samuel whispers. "Sure. But I want him back before dark." Jeonghan says strictly. "You all know how to get home? Great Dino follow me." Samuel
says. 

  "Were are we going?" Dino says as Samuel grabs his hand. "A longer way home." He smiles. "Oh cool, but you know I moved into Suga's castle." Dino explains. "That's cool, how did that happen?" Samuel asks shocked. "Woozi is Suga's little brother, and we visit) there enough and Suga is a lonely guy, even tho I think he has something going on with the king of heaven Jhope." Dino sighs dreamily.

  "Wait Heaven is a thing?!" Samuel gasps. "Oh right y'all don't know the story." Dino says as he proceeds to tell Samuel everything, from the hunters, the 2 lifers, and Sope. "That's so cool, and also when do we get to meet up with Sofia?" Samuel asks. Dino and Sofia have met up a few times before she moved, and she's wanted to meet Samuel. "Yeah she was actually at the palace not to long. But she headed back home." Dino sighs.

   Soon they reached the gates of the palace. "Bye Hyung!" Samuel says as the 2 share a long hug. Stream Hug my fellow carats. "Bye Samuel." Dino says as he pulls away a bit but the 2 were still in each others arms. Samuel leaned in slowly. Their lips were about to connect, when they heard someone clear their throat. It was Jeonghan. Dino sighs and pulls away from Samuel.

  Dino gives a sad wave and walks inside. Samuel turns to walk back. Then using his super speed Dino runs out and grabs Samuel's shoulders. And kissed him.

Ok y'all Sope is next and then probably Meanie or Junhao or Soonhoon cuz I have ideas for them 💜