80

Requested by Immortal_Songs  I did change a few things/added. But it's still the same plot idea.

Junhao wasn't actually in the human world, but at a restuarant in the Underworld. They were having fun until a little suprise walked in. "Oh my gosh, is that you Minghao?!" Said a voice The8 never wanted to hear again. He let out a deep sigh, mentally groaning.

  "Hello Illhoon, what do you want?" The8 asks wearing a fake smile. "It's been so long." He sighs. "2 and a half years." The8 rolls his eyes. "So how have you been?" Illhoon asked, he had the audacity to pull up a chair and sit down. "Fine, but it'd be better if you left."  The8 hisses. "Hey I can understand Chinese and your being a brat." Illhoon says and The8 rolls his eyes.

  "Well then who are you, and what do you want?" Jun asked staring intently at the random guy who just showed up. "My name is Jung Illhoon and I'm Minghao's ex boyfriend." He says and Jun's eyes narrow, he grabs The8's chair by it's side and dragged it closer to him.

  "I'm Wen Junhui, The8's Boyfriend." Jun says, and if looks could kill, Illhoon would drop dead. That should have sent Illhoon running. But nope that guy decided to stick around. "Illhoon what are you even doing here?!" The8 hissed. "I just showed up at this cafe f**k off." Illhoon hissed back, exposing his fangs. "Get lost if your going to act like that." Jun hisses his eyes glowing. Finally Jun got mad after Illhoon started talking about Dates he had with The8, the 2 hadn't even kissed. Jun took responsibility for that.

   Jun abruptly stood up and stormed off  out of the store. "Great Illhoon look what you did!" The8 yells angrily. "We broke up 2 years ago, get over it. I moved on." The8 yells. "So did I. I have a boyfriend of my own." Illhoon says standing up. "You stay here, I'll go talk to him, make things right." Illhoon reassures him. The8 sighed but nodded. With a sly smirk Illhoon exited the restuarant, heading to the back.

  There was Jun pacing ruffling his hair in anger, only becoming more irritated when he saw Illhoon. "The hell you want?" He asked. "I see your a human." Illhoon shrunches his nose in disgust. "I changed into a demon little over a year ago." Jun fired back. Then before he knew it, Illhoon had his hands grasping the side of Jun's head, his eyes clouded over and next thing he knew he was back at Seungcheol's old house. There was The8 and Illhoon cuddling on The8's bed, where him and Jun would cuddle.

  "Bae remember what I told you?" Illhoon asked. The8 nodded. "Never come in contact, they will kill you." Illhoon nodded. "And they're ugly aswell. I wouldn't want one of them touching what's mine." He says booping The8's nose.

  Jun's vision returned and he hadn't even noticed he was now backed up against the wall his hands tied above his head. He couldn't move. "You haven't been marked yet." Illhoon says hovering dangerously close to Jun's neck. He was about to RIP his fangs into Jun's neck, Jun felt weak, he felt his eyes fill with tears. Illhoon was then ripped away from Jun. "Leave my boyfriend alone." The8 hisses as he punches Illhoon hard on the face.

  "Jun baby!" The8 yells as he unites Jun's hand, the olders legs had given out and he collapsed. "Did he touch you?" The8 asks cupping Jun's face. "N-N-No." Jun says and then he wiped his tears. "Mark me." He says and The8's eyes widen. "Are you sure?" The8 gasps. And Jun nods. "It'll hurt more than when you turned." The8 warns but Jun nods. "Do it." He says and The8 nods. He leans in a bite deep into Jun's neck. Of course Jun let out a painful scream as he clutched onto The8.

  "Shhhh Jun your ok, your mine, and I'm yours." The8 says hugging Jun tightly.