#8

It's been a while hasn't it.
So... who missed me?

"Congratulations you all have been invited to Me and Heechul's so called wedding." Leetuk said dumping a handful of letters onto the couch of  Suga's castle.

"Wait you 2 aren't already married?" Woozi asked picking up the invitation as Leetuk turned to glare at Jeonghan and Seungkawn who avoided eye contact.

"We weren't until these 2 brought it to his attention. Now he wants this big fancy wedding like Jhope and Suga. He even did this HUGE re-proposal to me!" Leetuk threw his hands up in the air.

"Oh that's what those peacocks were for!" The8 snapped his finger. "There were over 100 of them!" He added as the others looked at Leeteuk in shock who just nodded.

"Anyways Heechul wants you guys in charge just like every other wedding along with Jinyoung." Leetuk said as they nodded.

☆☆☆

(Yes I lowkey made this chapter as an excuse to play dress up and do another wedding chapter. Also the whole main cast, that's still alive will be shown. Since that is 40 people, this wedding will be broken up into 2 or 3 parts.)

They were given less than a month to plan the wedding, but for a group of boys who have literally NOTHING to do, they finished pretty quickly.

"Babe you ready?" Jeonghan called out to Seungcheol as he was busy adjusting his glasses as he stood infront of the mirror. For like the first time ever he wore something a bit more toned down for this wedding party.

 For like the first time ever he wore something a bit more toned down for this wedding party

"Ready if you are." Seungcheol said wrapping his arms around Jeonghan's wait as he hugged his husband tightly. "I an loving that suit, this is certainly your color." Jeonghan said brushing off Seungcheol's jacket shoulder.

"Are you guys done flirting? Or cannot you atleast not block the mirror?" Joshu asked pushing past the couple to get to the mirror so he can finish his hair

"Are you guys done flirting? Or cannot you atleast not block the mirror?" Joshu asked pushing past the couple to get to the mirror so he can finish his hair. because The8 kicked him out of the bathroom.