70

So there they were, in the underworld, back in the warehouse house, in the same spot Jb died. "Deju Vu am I right." Dk says. "That's not the right way you use Deju Vu, but sure." Jinyoung rolls his eyes. "Ok Joshua do what you did last time." Jinyoung says. "I don't think it's that easy." Mark says, he was dressed in underworld attire.

And of course just like last time, Jinyoung had a evil plan. He whispered something to Jhope. "Are you sure, don't you think that's a bit extreme?" Jhope asked. "No, we need him to do what he did last time, but if not I can actually do it." Jinyoung says but Jhope shakes his head.

   "You 2 hold hands." Jinyoung instructs and Mark and Joshua link their hands together. Jhope's eyes go gold, and Mark's eyes glow blue, Joshua's go red, but then he gasps and his eyes widen and he gasps at the new sight in front of him.

  Everything else was black expect all he could see is Dk, who's running to him. A loud bang filled his ears, and Dk froze and then dropped to the floor. Joshua looked down, an actual gun was in his hands, he shot Dk.

  "What did you show him?!" Dk yells as he wants to run a comfort Joshua but chanyeol holds him back. "What did you do?!" Dk yells again. Dk watches as Joshua's eyes drain of their red, going a full grey. Tears streaming down his cheeks. Then the walls shook, Joshua was full on screaming painfully. Joshua collapsed to the floor still tightly gripping Mark's hand, zapping power from the angel lifer.

  Like before a trail of blue fire made a beeline for Youngjae. The hunter shut his eyes tight as the fire consumed him, soon in a matter of moments Youngjae was gone. Dead.

Dk broke free of Chanyeol's grasp and ran down to Joshua, while Jinyoung returned the rest of Marks powers. "Hey Joshie. Baby, wake up!" Dk says shaking the older. Jhope's eyes return from gold. Joshua slowly stirs awake, he looks at Dk and immediately kissed him. "I-I-I thought I killed you!" He sobbed clutching on Dk like a lifeline.

   "I need to take him home now." Dk says easily picking up Joshua. "Ok Give me a minute then we'll all head back, ok?" Suga says and Dk nods. "Soo I'll see you tomorrow for the date in the human world?" Jhope asks like nothing happened. Suga whacked the King upside the head. "Owwww." Jhope whines pouting.

   "Aww your such a baby." Suga rolls his eyes and stands on his top toes and kisses Jhope's head. "There all better." Suga laughs as he joins the seoksoo couple to leave.