89

Suga and Jhope were now flying in the air. Suga smirked, as he pointed to the red X. The Soonhoon couple stood on the red X and looked up at the Sope couple. The 2 kings flew around the other 2 so fast it created a cyclone. All the air was pulled away from them, making it hard to breath. Woozi clutched onto Hoshi as he gasped for breath.

  Hoshi pressed his lips onto Woozi's trying to give him air. Hoshi extracted his own wings and created a cyclone around them spinni in the other direction. "Air thank god." Woozi gasps. "Ok so we need to get out of here." Hoshi says looking around, the air was spinning so fast it was whipping thier hair around.

  "Remember 2 weeks ago that cool move, we learnt?" Hoshi asked counting the width of the cyclone. "From that Tube thing?" Woozi asked. "Yeah and For the last time it's YouTube." Hoshi corrected. Woozi bent down and cupped his hands together. Hoshi placed his foot on Woozi's hands. "3, 2, 1!" Hoshi counts down. As Woozi pushes him into the air.

  All the Demons gasp as they see Hoshi fly out of the cyclone as he backflips in the air, he shoots down back into the cyclone smashing his feet into the ground completely destroying the cyclone, causing wind to fly out in different directions. "That was awesome!" Jisung cheers. "I'm going to kick you a$$!" Woozi yells as he shoots up in the air to kill his brother. Hoshi grabbed his foot to prevent him from committing murder.

  Junhao stepped up to the X, and Jimin stood infront of them. He pointed above them, they shouldn't have looked up. Jimin created a large water sphere, it burst drenching Jun and The8. The worst part was to come, the water started traveling up their legs at a fast pace. "What the fu-" The8 said but was cut off with water being shot at his face. Soon the sphere trapping them in the water.

  They tried swimming downwards to reach the bottom, but they water traveled so it was like they were swimming in place. They were getting no where, by now they were floating in the air. Jun grabs The8's hand as they swim upwards, they reached the top and were able to get up, their waists still in the water. "Do you think you can B-boy underwater?" Jun pants. "Wtf Jun." The8 gawks at him.

  "Only way to get out is to take out the bottom, so do that cool spinning thing." He says and The8 nods, the take a deep breath and sink near the bottom. No one knew how but The8 managed to start B-Boying underwater the water starts spinning with him. In a matter of seconds the bottom of the sphere gave out soaking the floor. "Huh that was unexpected." Jimin says using his heat powers to evaporate the water.

  "WE HAVE NO POWERS HOW DID YOU EXPECT US TO LIVE?!" The8 cries out. "You managed to B-Boy underwater, your fine." JinJin says.

 Brooo My mother got me my first Seventeen Jacket!! I'M SO HAPPY!