Chapter 29: Mixed Reactions

Emily woke to the sound of Aiden's light snoring. Light streamed in through the windows, leaving streaks of sun across Aiden's face and their bodies. Emily blinked, gazing up at Aiden. His lips were parted, allowing his deep breaths to release from his mouth. She smiled a little as she pressed her warm body into his. Reaching up, she grazed the back of her fingers against his cheek. She noted how relaxed his features were when he was so calmly asleep.

Feeling something smooth brushing over his face, Aiden woke peacefully. He glanced down to see Emily smiling up at him. The corners of his lips lifted in response. He used the arm wrapped around her to push her closer to him.

"You're the first person that's slept with me," he spoke in his raspy morning voice, breaking the silence.

She blushed, shoving his chest lightly.

"We haven't slept together," she reciprocated.

Her voice sounded even sweeter than normal. Aiden loved it, an image of them waking up together as an old couple briefly crossing his mind.

"No," a small laugh escaped his lips. "I mean actually sleeping. Overnight. I didn't know you had such a dirty mind," he smirked.

She gasped. She had totally misheard that.

"I do not have a dirty mind... well, I didn't," she fake glared at him. "You did this to me."

He grinned.

"Good to know I have an effect on you."

She grinned back a mischievous, knowing grin.

"Looks like I have an effect on you too."

She reached down, pinching the fabric of his pants and boxers, the material grazing against his tent.

He blushed.

"I... uh," he tried to emit words but he couldn't, flustered beyond belief. He didn't understand why her effect on him was growing every day.

"Seems like you need some help with that," she smirked.

Aiden's eyes widened. It was like they reversed roles. How did she get so cocky?

"Emily," he warned, groaning as the hand splayed across his stomach began to slide underneath the fabric of his clothing.

"Aiden," she grinned, watching as his blushing face reddened even more. "I think I like teasing you too."

"Oh, do you now?"

He tried to control himself, the anticipation building up as her hand continued its descent.

"Yeah, like this."

Grazing her fingers further below his bellybutton, she felt the skin turn smooth

Grazing her fingers further below his bellybutton, she felt the skin turn smooth. Her hand moved, gliding past his curly pubic hair. Making her way down, she touched something silky soft.