The Start-Up (part 1)

One day, at the vending machine, Lyoko Warriors (minus Yumi) are discussing about their last calmly weekend (because XANA didn't attack that week)

Odd : "So, Ulrich, how do you do for your weekend?"

Ulrich : "I don't know if I feel happy or nervous that time. She invites me to watch Spider-Man Homecoming with her brother as her parents ask her."

Odd : "Whaa...you're so lucky, Ulrich... Let me guess... you watch the film with Yumi, right?"

Ulrich : "Umm...yea... *blushes* ...besides her parents seem liking me tho "

Jeremy : "Woah... that film seems interesting.. I'll take time to watch it later"

Odd : "Wait... are you not workaholic anymore, Einstein?"

Jeremy : "Not like that, Odd... Sometimes we need rest time from our habit, right? Besides, XANA is currently sleepy this time, because..."

Odd : *interrupts* "You and Aelita works fullday for that week? I don't think you two enjoy that time...are you crazy?"

Aelita : "Who says it? Me and him enjoyed our working time... I never feel bored for that"

Odd : "That's for you, Aelita... but really, it doesn't safe for your health...why don't you let him work alone?" *sarcasticly offend Jeremy's behaviour of his workaholic*

Jeremy : "Actually, Odd... I want to do that and let she plays with you, I know that I'm A TROUBLESOME PERSON for her, but since I can't delay the program making, I decide to go alone finishing it, not involving her... Yeah, I want to play with her too, but whatever I am... I must make sure that XANA won't able to disturb us"

Odd : *surprised* "err...you...really...Einstein? If so, why she follows you?"

Aelita : "It's my decision... I saw him going outside near the dormitory's access and meet him... I feel sorry for him if he did his job alone, so... yeah... you know la"

Jeremy : "But thanks to her, my working isn't as bad as you think...is it, Aelita?"

Aelita : "Yeah... we're happy for that"

Odd : "Ah, damn you the workaholics...btw, hi, Yumi" *seeing her from the opposite of the vending machine*

Yumi : "Hi all... Having nice weekend, Warriors?"

A&J : "Yeah"

Odd : "Not for me"

Yumi : "Why?"

Odd : "Seeing that you're spending weekend with your crush make me envy...why I can't get what you get..."

Yumi : "What do you mean, Odd?"

Odd : "You know, you're watching film with Ulrich and Aelita's working with Jeremy... I think you're so familiar after the attack in the swimming pool and gym"

Ulrich : "Don't be sad... I'm sure Kiwi will play for you... for crossdressing of course"

*AJYU laugh leaving Odd in a kind of anger*

Odd : "Thanks, Ulrich...very funny I though"

Jeremy : "Okay, guys... time to have lunch?"