The Start-Up (Part 2)

*after having lunch, LWs go to their classes to study and at the end of the day, Jeremy and Aelita run to the factory, again*

Aelita : "Hmm...Jeremy, what do you think about asking Franz Hopper...er...my dad to help us making the anti-XANA program? I mean, since he creates XANA, he knows how to lose XANA too

Jeremy : "err... but he's the prisoner of it before"

Aelita : "I know it, but by combining our program with my dad's 'strategy', we can defeat XANA faster than we'd predicted... At least he remembers how to do it..."

Jeremy : "Well... I hope he's connected to the network" *trying to connect him* "anyway, let's complete our program"

*4 hours later, they're successfully connected to FH and finish the midway of the program*

Jeremy : "Umm... Should we go back now? I nearly forget that tommorow there's the final exam of Physics"

Aelita : "How about the program? We're in the midway, aren't we?"

*F.Hopper is talking via the messenger of the interface*

F.Hopper : Hello...is anybody out there?"

Jeremy : Hello, Mr.Hopper. I and Aelita have made  the halfway progress of the program of anti-XANA, and I don't sure how to complete it

F.Hopper : Hello too, Belpois... I'm glad she's with you right now. Do you have any more time to do this big project?

Jeremy : I don't sure, sir... We've some problems in our world...this is about school

F.Hopper :  Hmm... Let me finish your program, you just go back to your school. But, can  you clone yourself and my daughter with me?

Jeremy : Or... we'll clone ourselves so we can work here with you

F.Hopper : Oh, don't do that. It's risky because when the others know they're fake, we've blown our cover. Let's clone them here, I'll strengthen the tower you activated so XANA can't posses them. You two, go sleep and prepare for tomorrow.

Jeremy : Okay, Sir...thank you for your assistance

*note that the reality Jeremy - F.Hopper do is more complex than just making this scene... I'm sorry

*the two are going to their dormitory to take a rest and prepare tomorrow's exam*