Last Meet?

After the Einsteins go back from the factory, they immediately run to their rooms and sleep for tomorrow's test. In the morning of next day, the school does the test and as usually,  they finishes their test quickly and well-worked. Then the two gather with Ulrich and Odd as their classmates in the cafetaria.

Odd : "I wonder how you do all the question in the fckn hard test... But I'm sure you two were doing some computeric codes last night."

Jeremy : "Eum...Odd...how do you know that? Btw, the test is quite easy , lol..."

Ulrich : "Easy? I just believe my 50% question answered. I've studied hard and that's happened. You? I don't know how can you study well as you're working for anti-XANA program"

Aelita : "Don't modest yourself, Ulrich... I believe you can get good grades for the test...just believe to God"

Ulrich : "Ah...thanks, Aelita" *looking at Odd* "btw, what did you do to prepare the test?"

Odd : "You know? Subdigitals released their single and I heard it yesterday. It's so fantastic...but..."

Jeremy : "Don't say if you fall asleep on the table, dude..."

*UJA laughs*

Odd : "No... I tried to spend my night without sleeping... I have so much sleeping that day"

Aelita : *holding her head  like she's in headache* "auch my head"

Jeremy : "What happened, Aelita?"

Aelita : "Idk... my head got some visionary again...this time about the books of Franz Hopper in the Hermitage"

Jeremy : "What? Is XANA giving your visionary, then I must be alerted by my laptop"

Aelita : "well...btw will you get some datas in the Hermitage? If you want, we can do our works together..."

Jeremy : "Isn't it risky and dark? I mean, that place is messy and we've having difficulty about finding datas there."

Aelita : "But in my visionary I'm reading some of FH's works and codes there"

O&U : *confused*

Jeremy : "if you believe that, I'm with you...but please be careful, okay?"

Aelita : "Okay... btw Ulrich, Odd, do you want to go there?

Ulrich : "Owwh... I'm sorry for that... I have to study about Pencak Silat with Yumi"

Odd : "And I'm with Kiwi this day

Aelita : "Ah... I'm sorry...how if we go now, Jeremy?"

Jeremy : "Okay..." *running with her to the Hermitage to find the told book*

*while running, Yumi greets the two at the vending machine *

Yumi : "Hi, Jeremy, Aelita...where'll you go?"

Jeremy : "We're going to Hermitage for some datas"

Yumi : "Owh...okay, be careful tho...

Jeremy : "Okay, Yumi"

*Yumi meets Ulrich and Odd at the cafetaria

Yumi : "Hi"

Ulrich : "Hi"

Odd : "Hi, Yumi...I think the Einsteins will miss their next  class again if they take so long to program the anti-XANA"

Yumi : "Yea.. Idk why they must go to the Hermitage for their program"

Ulrich : "At least his new program isn't as dead as your games and program"

*in the hermitage*

Jeremy : "I've read this collection of FH's books, but they're seeming like missing..."

Aelita : "Hm... how about that room? " (the room of her father, pointed by her )

Jeremy : "Wait what? Are you sure? We don't trespass  the others' rooms as easy as that, but why not? Let's open the door, Aelita

*After she opens the rooms, they can help FH finishing their anti-XANA program by doing it in his laptop and sending it to the supercomputer, so FH kan process the codes for their program.*