"Here we go"

(DISCLAIMER : I'm sorry for the end of the last episode, "Last Meet" because I don't explain where're Jeremy and Aelita working for their program to help Franz Hopper...I mean, they're working in the Hermitage. Thanks for understanding...)

*in the Hermitage*

Jeremy : "Oh crap...XANA activates the tower again. This time he activates 5 towers, 1 in each sector."

Aelita : "Wtf is his plan right now?"

Jeremy : "I don't really sure, but let's call our friends to go to the factory"

Aelita : "Okay, Jeremy... I'll phone them"

*She calls Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, and William, but William is only the one who connected to her and would go  to the factory*

*at the vending machine site*

Odd : "Hey, Kiwi... don't run too fast or Jim will catch you and punish me... btw I'm not sure if the Einsteins are well"

*the black aura attacks him from the vending machine, assumed it's XANA*

Odd (XANA) : *walks to the sewer*

*at the gym room, when Ulrich and Yumi play "Pencak Silat"

Ulrich : *kicks Yumi down* "Haha...gotcha! I win.."

Jim : "Okay, you two... this practice session's over. Break time. You two are great."

*as usually, Ulrich and Yumi regard each other as the Pencak Silat players do at the end of the 'fight' "

Yumi : "Woah, Ulrich... you're better this time..."

Ulrich : "Ah, thanks... I've practiced on Lyoko before"

Yumi : "Speaking about Lyoko, I hope XANA doesn't launch its attack anymore"

Ulrich : "Yea... let's change the outfit then meet Aelita and Jeremy"

Yumi : "Okay..."

*in the changing room, XANA attacks the two via the lamps and after that they're XANA's...heading to the sewer.*

*meanwhile, Aelita and Jeremy are tens of feet to reach the entrance of the sewer in the forest, but...*

(note that from this point, Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich are XANA's)

Odd : "YOU TWO!"

Aelita : "Hey, Odd...come here, XANA activates 5 towers and we must deactivate them."

Jeremy : "Wait, Aelita" *focusing on something weird in Odd's eye*

Odd : "YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW" *shoots the electric waves to them, but fails*

Aelita : "Odd! What's  happened to you? Are you crazy?"

Jeremy : "Oh no... it's XANA...he..."

Aelita : "Let's just go to the sewer and..."

*Ulrich attacks her from the side by the electric waves*

Jeremy  : "Aelita!" *screams, runs to get her body that has been thrown off a couple of meters*

Aelita : "I'm okay, Jeremy...wtf is happened with our friends?"

Ulrich : "STOP HOLDING THAT PINKETTE, YOU NERD FREAK!"

Jeremy : "What do you mean, Ulrich?"

*Yumi electrocutes Jeremy*

Yumi : "YOU AND HER MUST PAY FOR THIS"

Aelita : "Excuse me, but why?"

Odd : "SILENCE!" *electrocute the Einsteins*

Yeah, now, the three, who's controlled by XANA, attack the Einsteins by using the electrical waves and physic contacts. Aelita would have prepared because she often shot by XANA's monsters, but we don't know if Jeremy can survive the attacks. The two try to dodge the attacks as many as possible to survive, but you know... sometimes they're hit too. Will the two be killed by XANA this time? Oh wait... William is coming to the sewer entrance of the forest when he sees that their friends are fighting. William tries to stop the fighting by attacking Ulrich, but Yumi electrocutes him, falling from Ulrich's body.

Yumi : "WILLIAM! GLAD TO SEE U, HANDSOME BOY"

William : "What's happened there?"

Yumi : "NO NEED TO KNOW... IF YOU WANT TO DIE, YOU CAN FOLLOW THEM"

William : "Them? Who?"

While XANAfied Yumi is talking with William (and preparing to kills him), Ulrich and Odd  physically torture Aelita and Jeremy with no reason but XANA. William, with his confident, tries to disturbs the fight, leaving Yumi that starts to catch him... yeah, he attacks XANAfied Odd and Ulrich in 1 kick, letting them in an error state

William : "Jeremy! Aelita! Are you fine?"

Jeremy : "Not so good...my eyeglasses is started to break apart. What brings you go so lately?"

William : "I had lunch before...sorry, you two can move?"

Aelita : "Yeah, we still can..." *stands up and helps Jeremy to stand up* "Let's g..."

*Odd and Ulrich recovers from the error caused by the kick, and after they repaired, they electrocute  Aelita, and Jeremy*

Ulrich : "YOU THINK WHERE'LL YOU GO, STUPIDS?"

Odd : "NOWHERE BUT PLAYING HERE!"

Jeremy : "William... I think they'll try to kill me and Aelita... you just go to the factory and follow what Franz Hopper instructed to you"

William : "Franz Hopper? Who is him actually? What should I do there? And who'll deactivate the towers?"

Jeremy : "Just go there" *thrown by the electric force*

Odd : "YOU WANNA DIE TOO, WILLIAM?"

William : "O...okay, Jeremy" *runs to the factory*

Aelita : *looking her crush thrown* "Jeremy!! Noooo!!!"

-to be continued-