suicide or murder

I wake up around 8 am and get dressed I put on a white tank top and a black pair of shorts.  I put socks on and run to the kitchen with Mr. Panda in my arms. I come sliding in to big brothers leg and hug him. Then I sit at the table and wait on breakfast.
As Soon as breakfast is done I am not sure how exactly how long it took but I did the dishes and run to the door and get my shoes on and run out before big brother could stop me. I stop turn around and run back for Mr panda. He was sitting on the table and right as I go to grab him but big brother steps in and grabs Mr panda first.

Big brother looks mad. " Where do you think you are going?"

" I was... Um I going to go play outside." I look at the ground.

"I think you can play in the backyard today."    He looks down at me.

" But.. but why?" I look sad and on the verge of crying.

"Because you've been late the past two night coming home. And it's not acceptable. Consider it as you being grounded, Oh and as for Mr. panda  I'll hold on to him for a few days. " big brother takes Mr. panda and locks him away.

I start to cry " it's not fair I hate you give him back. Give me Mr panda.."

Big brother looks at me " No and it's now three days without him and your grounded to your room so go to it."

"No... Not till I get him back"

Big brother picks me up and carries me to my room and tosses me on the bed. " I said go to your room"

" I don't care what you say your not even my brother. Now give me Mr panda bear. Now "

Big brother close the door and walks over to me. I can see it in his eyes he is angry, but I don't care I want Mr. Panda. He sits on my bed.  he places he's hand on my leg and slowly moves up.. I know what's about to happen. And I close my eyes...

"Big brother please stop." My voice is shaky.
And almost on the verge of squeaking.

" Stop. But why??" Big brother looks at me and smiles. He climbs on top of me and  kisses my neck. I'm squirming around trying to get out from under him. He grabs my arms and pins me down. He's hands are holding my wrist  above my head and he makes it to were he has on free hand. With that free hand he takes of my shorts, then my shirt.

This time it's different this time it last longer then the others. This time there is blood covering my bed. Big brother is different and I can't take it anymore. After he leaves the room I lay there in pain then I sit up and climb up the shelves above my bed to grab the phone Mr. Ruik gave me.
I lay back on the bed and press six then enter. It starts to ring and Mr. Ruik Answers it on the second ring.

"Hello, Asuka  are you okay??" Mr. Ruiks voice is soft.

I start to cry while on the phone that's when I hear big brother come back towards my room. I hide the phone leaving the call going.

"Are you going to behave? Or do we need another punishment?" Big brothers eyes are looking at my body intensely.

"Big brother please stop.." I'm crying really hard and start to hiccup. My voice cracks a couple of times as I beg him to stop and leave me alone.

*Bell chimes *

Saved by the doorbell.

Big brother looks at me. " Stay " then he turns and walks away.

I lay on the bed curled up in a ball.

I'm mange to fall asleep. But I'm awoken by Mr. Ruik and he has Mr panda he scoops me up in he's arms gets me to the bathroom where he helps me in the shower and out. He wraps the towel around me and takes me to my room there are some new sheets and blankets on my bed and a new pj set. I put them on and lay back in bed. He tucks Mr panda and I in bed then walks off making sure to close to  the door behind him.

He walks to the other room were rem is sitting in a chair.

"I thought I told you not to hurt her again?"
Ruik's eyes are a dark purple and his voice is harsh.

"I..I lost control it won't happen again." Rem looks at Ruik and has fear in his eyes.

" Your right it won't happen again. I won't let anyone else hurt her like you did. It's about time I spent time with her and raise her like my daughter should be raised. She deserves to be treated like a princess. That's how she will be raised."  Ruik looks  at rem and pulls out a kitchen knife, walks behind rem grabs his hands and wraps them around the knife. Within seconds the knife is driven in to rems stomach pulled out causing rem to fall to the ground and bleed out. Ruik grabs a pice of paper and writes

To whom it may concern,

I'm sorry you are reading this. I couldn't take living with my crimes. I sent Asuka to live with her uncle. So she wouldn't have to deal with this.... Not anymore