the warning

I wake up to me hitting the ground.. I look at my clock and it's 3am. I get up and go get a cup of juice from the kitchen I stop when I hear big brother and Mr. Ruik talking

"So how long are you in town for??" Big brother ask.

"Just for this job rem. Then I'm gone again" Ruik looks at him and smiles.

" Honestly when are you going to spend time with her. She deserves to know."  Big brother has a strong and solid tone.

"No she doesn't she's to young to understand stand. Besides how am I supposed to tell her?"  Mr. Ruik looks sad and sighs " Right now it's best if she doesn't know."

"She's smart for her age. If she wants to know something she'll find out one way." Big brother looks sympathetic. " But it's your choice either way."

I want to listen to the conversation more but I want the juice so I walk sleepy in the kitchen rubbing my eyes. "Big brother I can't sleep. Can I get some juice?"

The both turn to look at me. Rem moves first "of course sis. What kind of juice do u want?"

"Mmm apple juice." I say groggy and look up at him.

"Okay" big brother picks me up and sits me on the counter the gets me a cup of juice and hands it to me. I slowly drink the juice.

"So why are u up so early? Was it the dream again?? " Big brothers tone was soft and loving.

"This one was different." I look at the cup and take the last sip of the cup and slide it in the sink .

"Well do you want to talk about it?" Big brother looks at me.

I shake my head no said I jump down "I'mma go back to bed."  I walk back to my room and lay down with in seconds I'm out.

"Look Ruik I care about her and if she wants to know something she will find out and I don't want to see her get Hurt." Rem says looking at Ruik

"Don't want to see her hurt yet you are the one who is causing her pain. I saw the bruise on her arm it's pretty big for her to get by herself." Ruik is starting to get mad.

Rem looks down "it wasn't like that.. I wasn't in the right mindset.."

" Right mindset??? What the hell. That's a poor excuse it doesn't matter what is going on you never do that." Ruik is getting really angry  and clenches his fist in a tight ball.
" How many times??" He looks up and his purple eyes are now darker then before.

"What??" Rem starts to back away slowly
" Ruik calm down. let me explain. Let's not do anything to rash and loud we don't want to wake her"

Ruik  takes a step forward causing rem to be walk against the wall. He puts he's left arm up keeping rem in place while his right hand is still Balled up. " If I find out that you hurt her one more time the so help me you won't like me ..." He punches the wall right next to rems head. Rem knew he was holding back on that hit but it still scared the shit out of rem.  Just like that Ruik was gone.