the beginning

I'm running around outside with my little stuffed panda bear. My long scarlet red hair is flowing in the soft breeze and my little blue dress softly flowing. I run up the hill and sit Mr. Panda down and push him down then I roll down the hill after him. When I get to the bottom I lay there laughing and staring at the clouds. The weather quickly changes from nice and warm to dark, windy and rainy the rain starts to come down hard. I grab Mr. Panda and run in the house. I wasn't paying attention and I ran straight in to my big brother. Who was standing there 6'2 and wearing a white tank top and black sweatpants. He looks down at me.
"Well what are you doing?"
" me and Mr. Panda where just out side playing. " I say smiling and looking up at him.
"What where u playing ?" He ask and smiling slightly.
" Mr. Panda was a damsel in distress and I was the hero."

" Is that so? what did you save Mr. panda from?" He bends down and looks at me.

" I saved him from from a band of ninjas, that where going to do bad things to him, but now he is safe." I pull Mr. Panda close to me and hug him tight.

"Yes he is." big brother smiles and picks me up and hugs both Mr. panda and me.

" lets get you and Mr. Panda cleaned up before dinner.." big brother turn and walks us to the bathroom.. then he sits me down on the toilet and starts to get the bathwater ready..

"Bubbles or no bubbles??" He looks over at me waiting for a response..

"BUBBLES!!!" A smile grows on my face from ear to ear as i watch him fill the tube with bubbles..

He walks over to me "alright rase your arms up." He's hands slowly grab the bottom of my blue dress and starts to pull it over my head. As the dress comes off my scarlet red hair falls in my face. He drops the dress and gently with one hand pushed my hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear. When he's done with my hair he let's his hands slide down my body till he hit the top of my underwear.. he stops for a split second before he slides his thumbs slowly in between my underwear and my hips. Then he slowly tugs on them causing them to slide down very slowly. The entire time he's doing this the bathroom is getting filled with steam. He picks me up and gently places me in the tub and hands me a rub sea turtle toy. I start to play with the sea turtle making it float about water then he dives under water. After 5 mins pass by big brother comes in the bath tub with me and pulls me close to him and wraps his hands around my waist and holds me for a few minutes then his hand slowly starts to slide over... My face starts to turn red Mr. Turtle just stays floating my body freezes I know what is about to happen...

" Big brother..???" I try to find the right words to say because I know this will go one or two ways. One I say nothing and let it happen and it will be over soon or two I asked him to stop and it won't end...
I'm only six years old I should be in this situation. My face goes back to normal and the blush goes away.

"Yes sis?" His voice is soft and deep. I feel his hand pull me onto his lap and I just sit there motionless.

"It's nothing nevermind." I grab Mr turtle and put him on the side of the tub not wanting him to see what will happen next.
I lean back and try to relax as much as I possibly can..

His hand continues to slide across my hips and down..

After what seemed like an hour in the bath
Big brother gets out dries off and helps me
Wraps the towel around me and walks me to my room.
I dry of and grab a pair of PJs that are black and white with pandas on them. Then I walk down the small hallway to the kitchen and grab some bread and make a small sandwich.  After eating I go to bed.