The Man In Red

As I see us plummeting I scream and clutch onto the red figure. I prepare for the blow as we fall. I feel the wind stop. I open my eye and see the figure holding me perfectly fine no damage to their legs at all. " What a darling girl you are!" He says. I jump out of his arms and land on the floor or more specifically the top of a building." What the hell! I look up and see a man wearing all red, red hair, and red glasses along with a red coat he held a chainsaw that I couldn't help but think looked awesome. "Why'd you stop me from killing that wretched woman." I ask getting strait to the point. " O her she's not scheduled to die until 12:05."He replies and with that he jumps of the building not looking back at me as I yell " Hay wait, I don't even know your name!" I look down at the bottom of the building and see that I'm on top of a house with a few plants in the front yard. I stand up preparing to jump off. I bend my knees and jump aiming for a shrub. As I land on my target I hear more screams I immediately remember that wretched woman and run towards the screaming. I see the woman run of skipping. I hear someone yell " Sebastian, capture her!" I turn around to see a young boy with a tall pale black hair man in a butlers suit next to him. The boy seamed to be my age and had a eye patch over his right eye. How strange?! He was wearing decent clothes of a Noble man and I could only imagine him to be Ciel Phantomhive. Suddenly I see a familiar figure appear of the roof tops and I realize this figure was quite..........red.