Close Call

As they run off Grell jumps in the butlers way in the middle of a rising flame chanting the with his arm extended as if expecting a huge " Leap throw these flames gather me in your arms and hold me tight dearest one!" The butler gave him an annoyed look raised his leg and stomped on him saying " Excuse me." Grell stumbled to the ground instantly whimpering as he ran over his back. Grell turned around and extended an arm his belly on the floor as he said "Please don't leave me come back to me Sebastian!" Sebastian was that his name? I ran off after them no way were they killing that filthy pig with out me their to at least see it! We ran throw the streets as people run around madly and start to evacuate the town. As I watch the flames burn I think to myself. This town always seams so easy to put ablaze. I see the woman burning more people and I hold back more screams. Sebastian sees her too and runs after her me and Grell at his heals I run and find myself next to Grell as we turn a corner into an ally and see her gone " O, did you let her get away?" Grell teases Sebastian playfully. As he look dumbfounded. I hold back a laugh at his surprised face as his eyes widen. Sebastian shakes of the shock and turns toward Grell " Don't you have any work to be doing?" He asks. " I'm a hunter of love thats the only work I care about doing right know I'm as free as a bird." He replies with hearts in his eyes. Sebastian sighs and ignores Grell's uncanny behavior. I turn around not caring about this love show and run off looking for Ciel that I just noticed was missing. As I run off I hear Grell say" Were could she be heading to?" and I turn the corner of the ally out of sight and hopefully out of mind. I run around town seeing person after person burning , I ignore their screams of pain feeling my heart break as I do. Soon they will all be dead along with their souls. A small single tear streaks down my cheek at the thought. I spot Ciel and run toward him but don't call his name and I make sure he doesn't see me I'm afraid if he sees me he'll tell me to go away and I'm determined to help. I see him walk around and hear him say " Were did you go Turner?" implying the woman I so badly want to see dead. At that moment dust sprinkles on him from in the sky and he looks up at the clock tower to see Turner skipping around on the clock tower " Up there! She'll burn everything!" Ciel says and runs up after her as I sneakily follow him. As we run up the stairs leading to the top a explosion happens and Ciel and I fly back I hit the floor first I hold back a whimper as I run back to my hiding place. Ciel hits the wall and yells out in pain I bite my lips to stop myself from asking if he was ok. He gets up and keeps running up the stairs determined as I am, to stop her. As I follow him to the top I hold back a gasp as I see Mrs. Turner pouring bucket after bucket of dust on the town chanting on about happiness. I think she might be over the top crazy. Ciel steps forward catching her attention. "Put the bucket down" he says " O so your an other person to come and try to take my happiness!" she yells at him accusingly " Have you lost your senses how can you find happiness through this?" He ask just as accusingly toward her." I'll find it! My time has finally come HE told me so." She yelled again. Ciels eyes widened and she aimed and fires toward him. "Ciel!" I scream as I jump out of my hiding place and push him out of harms way from the explosion.

( Sebastian's POV)

An explosion went off as me and Grell ran toward the clock tower we stop in our track as we watch the damage the tower takes from it. "Master!" I say worried only about his safety. " Quite a development who knew pigs could clim so high." Grell says amusingly. I watch with concern as my young Master was pushed out of the way by the girl who I had caught spying on us minutes ago. Why would she help my young master? I smile an other kind hearted fool it seams we have found. Turner started to advance on then both.

( Alexis POV)

Mrs. Turner starts throwing more explosions at us as she advances on us "A little rat like you wound never understand, I just want to feel a blurring passion for a man!" She says. I scream so terrified of what might happen next. Ciel looks at me annoyed " Did you have to scream so loud in my ear?" he asked annoyed I glare at how could he be so calm? Mrs. Turner rampages about love once again and Ciel laughs " Your absolutely pathetic do something instead of whining! Regrets accomplish nothing! Wallowing in self pity like that is despicable your no better then a filthy pig!

( Sebastian's POV)

Futures have been stolen dreams have been shattered. Left with nothing but despair yet you face the fear and fight never once losing your nobility I think to myself " Yes that's it's Young master, that's the Quality of soul I want to consume." I find myself saying out loud.

(Alexis POV)

"A pig! A pig am I! How dare you call me something so fowl! Mrs Turner yells her hands shaking with anger. Fear over takes me as I say " Stop this it's not to late to do the right thing!" She looks angrily at me aims at me and hits me. I scream and fall back but hop up. " Hell no , I'm not going down that easily!" I scream at her

( Sebastian's POV)

" Now then we should be hurrying " I say straightening my gloves. Grell looks confusedly at me. " I need to follow my lords commandants that is to capture her so that is what I shall do." I say " You've arrives at the party to late for that Mrs. Turner is scheduled to die at 12:05." Grell says blandly " I am never to late to fulfil an order from my master if I was what kind of butler would I be? Shall we get going we have a task to do." I reply simply. Straightening my suit. " You want me to come to!" Grell says excitedly. " My master would not make a well model for the photo but you on the other hand would make a marvelous model for the the camera. Grell immediately starts posing giving me my answer. Yes .

( Alexis POV.)

"I'll roost anyone who calls me a pig I don't care if your a little boy and girl!" She yells at me as a other explosion hits up full force I watch as Ciels eyepatch flys of reviling a eye white devils symbol on it I feel my eyes widen. "How long am I supposed to wait on you? Come Sebastian!" says Ciel as his demon eye shines bright purple I step back and trip over my own feet out of fear of what will happen next. In a instant I hear the roaring of a chainsaw and the voice of Grell yell" deadly efficiency that's my motto!" and he and Sebastian jump out from the side of the building. Mrs Turner immediately starts to burn and dies. As I sit on the clock tower floor dumfounded I look up at Ciel and say " That was a close call " and everything goes black.