Apparently I'm A Witch!

Hanna stood next to be as I look through a rack of costumes. Alois had ordered all servants to wear costumes to the costume ball he was holding tonight. I looked through the costumes not sure what to pick when Alois barged in. He saw the rack of costumes and hurried over looking at them as well. I groaned knowing he was looking for costumes for me. Alois's fingers ran over the fabric as he looked over each costume carefully taking in every detail their was to take in. He looked back and forth between the rack and me trying to imagine me wearing each costume. His eyes widened when he saw a witch costume it had an orange short top that reviled my stomach and instead of buttons or zippers to hold the fabric together their was black lacing. It came with a purple cape with gold butting at the collar to hold the thick string that circled each button allowing the cape to hang around someone's neck. It also came with a gigantic purple hat that popped out making it look bigger then it really was it had a black strip going around the bottom of it and to match it all their was purple and orange striped legging and a short orange shorts with black on the top of it. And finally for the hair was two hair bands in a bag one with a purple bow on top the other with a orange. "This one!" Alois said excitedly as he pulled it off the rack like a child might. "Really?" I asked not sure if I was ok with the reviling top and short shorts. Alois shoved it into my hand "This is perfect!" he said happily his eye sparkling with amusement. I nodded my head happily no wanting to be harsh on him afraid he might decide to punish me for leaving witch he hadn't yet done. With a happy smile on his face he marched out saying as he left "The ball is at 8:00!" And he was gone separated by the wooden door of the room. I looked at Hanna and said "Apparently I'm a witch." She smiled and nodded. I wanted to laugh as I thought back at Alois's childish face when he picked my costume. The costume ball would certainly be interesting.