Dream

I'm in the carriage with my parents as we head to the store as I become more and more excited about going out in town with them for the first time I was seven years old at the time. I look up at my mother " Mom!" I say excitedly looking her up and down as I look at her black hair wondering how I ever got my pretty golden blond hair. "Yes dear?" My mom asks happily leaning forward her tan eyes bright looking glade to answer any questions I might have. "I love you!" I say happily as I jump out of my seat and give my mom a hug. She laughs and smiles down at me her laugh becoming more joyful every secant and she pulls me into her lap rapping her arms around me. As she starts to sing my favorite song to me. So beautiful in White.

Not sure if you no this but when we first met.

I got so nervous I couldn't speak

In that very moment I found the one and my life had found it's missing piece

So as long I live I'll love you, will have and hold you.

You look so beautiful in white

And from now till my very last breath. This day I'll cherish.

You look so beautiful in white..tonight

What we have is timeless my love is endless

And with this ring I say to the world your my every reason.

Your all that I believe in.

With all my heart I mean every word. So as long as as I'll live I'll love you. Will have and hold you.

You look so beautiful in white.

And from now till my very last breath. This day I'll cherish.

You look so beautiful in white ...tonight....

Ohh ohh.. you look so beautiful in white....

Na na na na .... So beautiful in white...tonight.

And if a daughter is what our future holds. I hope she has your eyes finds love like you and I did.

And when she falls in love we'll let her go. I'll walk her down the aisle.

She'll look so beautiful in white

You look so beautiful in white.

So as long as I live I'll love you will have and hold you.

You look so beautiful in white

And from now till my very last breath This day I'll cherish.

You look so beautiful in white tonight

The scene ends and I find myself in my room crying as my dad runs in my room his green hair shinning off the moon light from the open window. "What's wrong honey?" he asked his gray eyes bright when had realized there was no danger becoming worried for what might be causing me to cry "M-monsters are u-under my b-bed!"I cried out hiding under my blankets shaking. My dad laughs as understanding hits him he then leaned forward and scoped me up into is arms as if I was as light as a feather. His arms were as comforting and warm just like as mothers but were but more muscular. I leaned into him taking in as much warmth as I could and I started to fall a sleep. The scene changes once again, I was ten years old it was three days before my parents sold me I stood their as I watched my past me. I was at the house and was crying and begging my parent as they fight not to be upset at each other. They both turned to me and my mother scowls at me distastefully. "Alexis, Your being very bad go to your room!" She snarls at me tears swelled in my eye as I ran into my room. I calmed down and then waited for my mom to come and get me and to apologize about her anger, to come and tell me I wasn't a bad girl but a very good girl and that my favorite meal pasta Alfredo was in the kitchen waiting for me. But that never happened and I found my self sitting in my room starring at the door waiting and eventually hearing dinner being finished I left my room to go eat. When I stepped into the kitchen their were two bowls of pasta Alfredo. Mom must have forgotten to grab me a bowl I walk over and fill up a bowl for myself. I sat down at the table and waited for my parent to come join me. When my mother steps into the kitchen she gasped. My eyes widened and I looked around to see what scared her "What's wrong mother?" I ask still looking and finding nothing. " You, I never told you to go out of your room! Go to your room no dinner for you tonight!" She says I sat their looking up at her dumbfounded mother never gave me the punishment of no dinner! I get up and start to walk to my room mumbling yes mother as I did my mother turned to me and said " Such a obedient girl" and I was gone. I woke up and my head shot up I looked around saw and Ciel and Sebastian where outside the carriage waiting for me to come out so I did I stepped out of the carriage and looked up in awe as I saw the Phantomhive manor for the first time.