The Photo

I wake up the next morning to the complaining of Alois and Claude. I sit up to see them both having a very intense discussion. They both stop and look down at me in my bed. Claude looks irritatedly down on me but Alois smiles and pulls me out of bed. "Lets go." he says wasting no time on my lost bet. "What!" I say confused. I look at the clock it's 9:00 wow why didn't Hanna come wake me up. Probably because Alois was with me in the courtiers. I sigh and pull my hand from his " Hold on Alois let me get ready." He pouts and complains giving me looks and excuses but I only shake my head. I'm not leaving this estate in a maid uniform, hell no! I walk to the bathroom and get changed into a black top with a red bow on it and a white mini shirt with a black strip on the bottom of it. I come out of the bathroom to see Alois stand their looking board as ever. I look around and notice Claude's absents. Alois smiles and grabs my hands dragging me out of the room and down stairs throw the doors. I feel a fresh breeze hit my face it's been so long sins I've been out side. Alois drags me to a carriage and sits himself next to me. I sit their starring at him we do this for five minutes. Suddenly he jumps on me a pins me to the carriage seats. This kid as some serious problems and wired mood swings! " GET OFF ALOIS GET OFF, GET OFF!" I yell. He sinkers at this. Man I want to punch him. He pins me down harder and my back digs down so deep in the pillows on the seat I feel the wood on the seat dig into my back. "STOP!" I scream " YOUR HURTING ME!" the Carriage stops and he jolts forward at the unexpected stop. He crashes onto my chest I pull him of this time and he sits back down waiting for the driver to open the carriage door. !Brat! He looks at if nothing happened and the ride here was bland and boring. The driver opens the door and he step out and I see a photo shop in front of me. I turn to Alois. What was he planning? I had no idea and not knowing scared me. He pulled me along and walked me to the photo shop. We step in to see a couple taking wedding photos. I blush madly at the idea of me and Alois taking pictures at a wedding photo shop. It doesn't say so but I'm pretty sure this is a shop specializes in only wedding and couple photos the two thing me and Alois would never EVER be.

~~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~~~

I stand on the steps as Alois hugs me unbearably tight. I feel my breaths get shallower. Man this sucks! I stand their as the photographer takes pictures of me and Alois. I can't help but look at at the woman watching us as we take the pictures. Who was she? She seamed to be the photographer's wife and was giving me a nasty glare. I didn't like it, not one bit! The photographer takes the last picture and Alois lets go of me. I gasp for breath the minute he lets go. Alois sinkers at me as I stupidly pant as if standing was to hard for me. I probably looked like I had some wired disorder. Alois and I patiently waited for the pictures to process. Well I waited patiently but Alois well.....I had to pin/growl at Alois to just get him to show the respect to the photographer by just waiting. Half the time he was complaining he was board. "Didn't you come here with be because you were board?" I hiss before I get a reply the Photographer comes back reveling some really nice picture to my surprise. I thought I would look idiotic but I actually look not that bad. I turned to Alois looking for his opinion he shrugs. He's hopeless! I swear! I sigh and thank the photographer considering Alois wouldn't. We leave and I could still feel the stare of the photographer's wife as I leave and hop into the carriage with Alois.