45% Mine

It's easy to guess when Sooyoung and Chanyeol would watch the movie. Sooyoung had regular meal times. She would have dinner at 7 PM and watch the movie at 8.30. There was only one mall that was within walking distance with KAIST.

He remembered she had Korean food the day before. And sushi the day before that. She'd definitely opted for Outback Steak House with her date.

His predictions were correct. He arrived at the said restaurant with Nam Joo hanging on his arms, exactly when Sooyoung was pondering of what to order.

"How lucky to meet you guys here! Let's have dinner together!" he suggested, in that forced cheerful tone of his.

Sooyoung smiled, but her eyes were angry.

Either way, Chanyeol smilingly let them sat down, and they began ordering.

Somehow Nam Joo ended up talking a lot with Chanyeol, as they both liked Iron Man the most from the Avengers Superheroes.

When their steaks arrived, Sungjae automatically pushed all the vegetables in his plate to Sooyoung, and she wordlessly took all the ice cubes from his cola. She proceeded to hand him the ketchup as he also took her barbeque sauce.

She talked about how she loved Doctor Strange and Black Widow as Sungjae took her plate and cut her steak to bite-sized pieces, and she listened to Nam Joo raved about how Tony Stark had become a better person ever since the first Iron Man movie while taking all the onions and pepper from Sungjae's salad.

"Wow. When you said you're close, I didn't know you're this close," Chanyeol commented.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You know. Like you help each other regarding your food without thinking."

"Oh, this? He and I go way back. We ate together so often already, so we know what we like and don't like. Sort of siblings who live in the same house," Sooyoung answered.

"Siblings?" Chanyeol asked back, his eyes apprehending, "If you say so."

Sooyoung didn't know what else to do except smiling at him and resuming her dinner, as Sungjae hid his smile behind the rim of his glass.

**************************************************

Of course, they sat separately.

It was a bit annoying to watch the movie with Nam Joo. She said the wrong things and kept holding his hand.

When Black Widow sacrificed herself, Sungjae wondered how much Sooyoung cried, and whether she let Chanyeol hugged her to calm her down.

*****************************************************

Chanyeol had a car and drove them home. Nam Joo stayed at an apartment outside KAIST. When they arrived at the lobby, Sungjae told her he had fun and kissed her cheek, but that's it. He didn't walk her to the lobby doors, despite Nam Joo looking at him so expectantly.

He stayed in the same dorm building with Chanyeol, so he waited in his car as Chanyeol walked Sooyoung to the dorm's lobby. He could see him saying something that made her laughed, kissed her cheek, then returned to the car.

"So, just you and I now?"

"Just you and I, Park Chanyeol."

Sooyoung was still waiting by the lobby, and Chanyeol waved at her. She waved back.

*************************************************

For the whole week, Sungjae reduced texting Sooyoung and had his meals with Nam Joo. He saw Chanyeol waiting for her after classes and drove her from the dorm to the library and back.