90% Mine

Warning: Mild rated scene at the end. Don't be disappointed. I know you like rough, hot and really graphic rated scenes, but there's none in this chapter. So be patient and please recover from your disappointment.

KAIST – FOURTH YEAR – SEVENTH SEMESTER

Sooyoung and Sungjae were so successful as the IT Expert duet from KAIST that they got so many offers. They had to reject a lot of them to still maintain their high GPA and accepted only the most interesting projects. They managed to get a lot of money as well.

In the summer holiday before their fourth year started, Sooyoung accompanied Sungjae fishing in one of the famous fishing ponds in Jeju. She used to hate it, but Sungjae bribed her with lots of food and snacks, and she finally agreed to follow, playing games on her phone or reading a book while waiting.

"You want to do Master Degree directly, right?" Sungjae asked.

"Uh huh," Sooyoung replied, not bothering to lift her head from her phone. She was so close in defeating that boss and finishing that level!

"Where will you apply?"

"Somewhere abroad. Thinking to get that experience."

"MIT, right?"

"Yup."

"Ahrasseo."

"Where will you go?"

"MIT," Sungjae answered lightly.

"Shall we write our essay when we go home?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Oh, I think you got something again."

His fishing rod was shaking.

He pulled it and yup, he got his fifth fish of the day.

"..........maybe you can just be a fisherman after you retire"

"I'll never be hungry."

"Exactly," she agreed.

******************************************************

They compiled everything they needed for MIT's scholarship application and applied immediately.

They were granted full scholarships a month later.

*******************************************************

When Sooyoung really had nothing to do—which was extremely rare—she liked people-watching. She enjoyed literally sitting on the window of a cafe, watching people passed by, and wondered what was their job, whether they were married or single, had 1 child or 4, and whether they were happy or not.

"Are you going to continue working part time at the R&D Team?"

"Nah. I've had enough."

They had to live apart in the beginning of that summer holiday, Sooyoung in Busan (making an information system for an advertising company) and Sungjae in Seoul (making an upgraded data storage system for Ceci magazine).

"So what's your part time job this year?"

"Let's do something easy this time."

"Easy? You hate easy stuffs."

"Well, I have my thesis to give my energy to."

"Right. So? What will you do?"

"I've always wanted to be an Assistant Lecturer."

"Eyyy......that's not easy. That needs tons of patience."

"I can be your friend for 6 years. Is there a more patient guy than me?"