75% Mine

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN FIFTEEN. NSFW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

They returned to KAIST exactly a week before the second semester started. Sungjae had to leave the dorm before the first day, and they were pressed with time. There were six apartment buildings around KAIST, and they went to each one and compared one to the other.

"Which one do you think I should rent?" Sungjae asked.

"I don't know. Which one do you like?"

"They all look great to me. Mwolla. You choose. I don't wanna think that much."

"Yah. This is your apartment and your parents' money!"

"There's gotta be some use in befriending you," Sungjae shrugged, before playing soccer with his classmates.

When they had a break and he went to her to get his mineral water, Sooyoung presented him with an elaborate SWOT analysis of all the six apartments, complete with pie charts. He laughed until he nearly choked over his Pocari Sweat.

She concluded that one apartment building had the most benefits.

"Sure. I'll rent that one. Gomawo, Secretary Park."

He then returned to soccer and his friends.

They finalized the rental payment for one year that evening.

*************************************************

His mother gave him a long list of what he had to buy to have an adequate place.

He and Sooyoung went to IKEA together for that.

He ended up handing Sooyoung his debit card.

"You choose the stuffs. I hate these things."

"How about just giving me the apartment?" she asked, in a mixed of annoyance and exasperation.

"Take it. As long as I can visit and eat there regularly, I'm game."

"You're disgusting,!ikut" she concluded, but proceeded to buy everything his mom wanted him to have with precision.

***************************************************

The fight to maintain their GPA continued. They also started their Student Council's activities that semester. 6 hours of sleep was luxury and meal breaks became the best thing of their days.

One day, Sooyoung texted him, "The library's central aircon is down TT_____TT"

She was preparing her presentation for "Creative Design of Intelligent Robots" class. The lecturer was extra scary and a super perfectionist. The presentation would count as their mid-term score, and Sooyoung had sacrificed nearly all her sleeping and meal times that week to prepare it. She's still not done yet, though.

"You're welcome to occupy my dining table as long as you please," he replied.

When she arrived, Sungjae was pouring books on his dining table and was set behind his laptop, making the same assignment for the same class.

"Annyeong," she said.

He made a sound to acknowledge her presence, and she cleared half of the table to set her books and laptop, then they began to work in silence.

They were both satisfied with their work around 1 AM, and realized they had skipped dinner.

Sooyoung then cooked four packages of ramyeon and they ate it on the floor right from the pot, because they wouldn't splatter their books with the soup.