87% Mine

We all know you'll find what you want at the end of the chapter. I still must WARN YOU that you better be 17 or older to read it. NSFW. Stay away if you don't like the theme. But well, you wouldn't go this far if you don't like the theme, right? Ahem. Sorry for being blunt. Now onto the story:

KAIST – THIRD YEAR – FIFTH SEMESTER

Sooyoung and Sungjae finished their year as the Student Council's President and Secretary with flying colours, getting trophies from the rector as they achieved the most visitors for that year's Seolrim Taeulje (KAIST's annual event).

"Are you going to run for president this year?" Sooyoung asked one morning over breakfast.

"I had enough being your secretary."

"Really? You don't wanna try running to do everything your way?"

"I'm not a mini dictator like you," he said nonchalantly, swallowing his porridge afterwards.

"Yah, I'm not a mini dictator!"

"You are. You're just too damn smart to convince people that your way is the smartest, most effective way."

"But my way IS usually the smartest and most effective!"

"If you say so."

She scowled at her porridge, nearly stabbing the bowl as she took another spoonful.

"I'm joking. Your year was a great year."

She fumed.

"You really look like a bull now, wanting to attack the matador."

"I hate you."

Sungjae simply chuckled at that.

"So, if we don't do student council anymore, what's our part time job?"

"I'm thinking to join the research and development team."

"Of the university?" she asked.

"The faculty."

"............what's interesting with that?"

"They're basically an independent IT expert team. They got calls from all over the country. Creating programs, trouble shooting.....might be interesting to solve problems in different institutions and industries.......plus, it's a paid part-time job too."

"Really?"

"Ne."

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes, "You don't need money, Yook Sungjae. Your parents have a lot already."

"It's my parents', not mine."

"..............how much are you piling up in your bank account already? I know you still get allowance like me. But you never buy anything."

"Excuse me? I buy lots of food!"

"That's it. Just food!"

"And your bi-annual anti-pregnancy shot."

She raised her eyebrows. "Why are you suddenly bringing that up? And it's not even expensive!"

"I'm just making my case. I use money as well."

She waved a hand to dismiss his argument.

"So? Are you going to apply for the R&D Team?"

"Ne. I will."

"..........I'll apply as well."

"You will?"

"Can't have you have all the fun, right?"