Departure

A few minutes later the two Keyblade wielders ran into the throne room to find a tense looking Aqua and that Eraqus wasn't anywhere around.

"Aqua where is Master?" Terra asked as he and Roxas came to a stop next to her.

"He disappeared behind the thrones after the bells started by themselves. So I guess he is conversing with Master Yen Sid right now." She said getting Terra to nod.

"Wait did you say Yen Sid?" Roxas inquired.

"Yes I did, though have you heard of him before?" She questioned.

"Not really all I know about him is something Eraqus mentioned before the Mark of Mastery begin. So I take it that he is a Keyblade Master as well." He said.

Truthfully while he did possess Sora's memories, that didn't mean that he had all of them. Besides while Sora had encountered the man, all that he inherited was that he was once the King's teacher, a powerful sorcerer, and that he lived in a world called Mysterious Tower.

"He was a Keyblade Master, in fact he was trained here by Eraqus's Master before he and Master Xehanort arrived and passed the Mark of Mastery when they began their training. Though he decided to retire from becoming a Keyblade Master years ago. He keeps in touch with Master through a crystal located behind the thrones." Terra said, getting a nod from Roxas.

A few moments later Eraqus reappeared from behind the thrones and the apprentices and new Keyblade Master stood at attention. He gave them a quick glance over them before sighing.

"Normally I would lecture you on the few flaws with your stance Roxas, but there are much bigger concerns as of this moments." The elder Keyblade Master sighed out before fixing them a serious glare.

Roxas couldn't help but let out a small, silent relief at avoiding a lecter.

He never thought that he would meet someone more stricter with posture then Saïx.

Still his relief died down a moment later as he knew that whatever Eraqus was going to say was going to be grim.

"My old friend Yen Sid keeps a close eye on the shifting tides of the light and darkness. His console helps us Keyblade wielders in which to help us keep the balance of the worlds whenever it is threatened. Unfortunately my old friend has noticed that just minutes ago the balance has been disrupted and the tides have shifted in favor of the darkness for the first time in a century." He said with the upmost seriousness. After a quick look over of his apprentices reactions he continued.

"From what he tells me that this darkness has spread over a number of worlds and has been actively targeting several of the Princesses of Hearts." He continued on.

'Okay this is much more worse then I thought.' Roxas grimly thought after hearing that.

He knew better then most the power of Princesses of Heart. After all he and Naminé were created due to Sora blotching the Heartless Ansem's attempt to use all seven of them to reach Kingdom Hearts.

So he knew that anything go after at least one of them wasn't to be trifled with.

Depending on the worlds this new threat targets, Kairi would be a prime target as she was arguably the youngest of the princesses except for maybe Alice and her world seemed unreachable from anywhere but Wonderland.

So it would be a good idea if he gets the chance to check up on them, well on the worlds that he knew as he didn't know where half of them actually lived.

So with that in mind he focused back onto what Eraqus was saying.

"This new threat is a form of darkness that Yen Sid has never heard of before nor that he has found any records of. A form of darkness that feeds on negativity. A horde of fledgling emotions given the form of monsters. A threat the likes that have never been seen before. A threat that Yen Sid has named the Unversed." He continued on.