Chapter 33

Jimin POV

Sooner than what I'm ready for, Yoongi's pulling into the parking lot of Idol Entertainment. My grip on his free hand tightens, and I'm terrified out of my wits by the time he's putting the car in park.

"Jiminie, it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna be right there beside you the entire way. They don't have you for much longer." Yoongi coos softly, thankfully putting me at just a little bit of ease. Glancing over to him, I take a deep breath and nod, only hoping that this goes as smoothly as possible.

As we both get out of the car, we're almost immediately swarmed by reporters and paparazzi. However, before I can even really comprehend it, Yoongi is by my side and taking my hand in his. I don't even bother trying to lead us, overwhelmed by just how many people there are outside today along with all the shouting that's happening. Instead, I keep myself just about as close to him as possible, letting him be the one to bring us towards the entrance to my own building.

By the time we're inside, it's nearly surprising the difference. Not being swarmed, not being shouted at. Though, I know that won't be lasting long.

Biting my lip as I begin to lead him further inside the building and away from the doors, I nervously pull my phone out to check for the first time since yesterday morning. Yoongi lets us stop when he notices this, watching me intently as I check my texts.

Asshole: Don't even bother with lessons when you get in tomorrow. Just come straight to my office and don't even think of arguing. You've earned this punishment all on your own. I wouldn't suggest skipping tomorrow either, if you know what's good for you.

I shudder at the text just seconds before Yoongi's pulling my phone out of my hand. I don't even bother fighting him on it, watching as anger lights up his eyes. Though, he simply takes a deep breath before pocketing my phone. I sigh at this but again don't fight, not entirely certain I want to have the device on me right now anyways.

Trying to swallow down my nerves, I bite my lip lightly before beginning to lead us in the direction of my managers office. It's the last place I want to go, only feeling so safe with Yoongi by my side. He begins rubbing the pad of his thumb across the back of my hand though, and I greatly appreciate the efforts he's putting in even though I can't imagine that he isn't scared to at least some level.

Sooner than I'd like, we're reaching my managers office. To say the least, I don't think either of us are ready. But, with an encouraging squeeze from Yoongi, I take a deep breath before knocking on the door. There's an agitated 'come in' from the other side, and I glance over at Yoongi nervously. However, he leans over and pecks my lips once more, putting me at ease for mere seconds before I'm opening the door.

Forcing myself to move, Yoongi doesn't let go of my hand and follows me in. Though, I'm no more than a foot inside the office before I spot my manager with the ugliest glare I've ever seen yet. It terrifies me, chills me to the bones as we enter the office, and his anger only grows more when he spots the boy behind me.

"Min Yoongi, you have no business here nor do you have any rights to be in this building." My manager says calmly, gaze locked on me.

"Right, I'm sorry. Should I just leave now so that you can that you can have a private torture session with him?" Yoongi counters coldly, nearly making me giggle. It's this that finally draws his gaze to the older behind me, not looking in the slightest amused.

"We don't abuse people or torture people here, Mr. Min. You have no right nor business here, so please leave before I'm forced to call security." He responds, a bitter tone in his voice.

"Howon, you know my name which means you know who I am. You know that I worked here for three years. You can't get away with those bullshit little lies, because I still have the scars on my body to prove for the hell you assholes put me through. I'm not leaving my boyfriend here alone with you when I know damned well what your intentions are." Yoongi growls lowly.

"I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken then, Mr. Min. I know of no boyfriend of yours that would be working here as we only allow straights. Especially in this particular office considering, I'm married and Jimin here is dating Kim Yoobin."

I glare at him for this, taking a step closer to Yoongi as I turn back to him and purposefully attach my lips to his. I feel him smirk into the kiss a bit, but let's it happen for only a short time before we're pulling apart once more.

"Park Jimin." My manager snarls, standing up from his chair and slamming his hands down on his desk. Yoongi wraps a protective arm around my waist though, pulling me flush into his side. I snuggle myself just a little closer into his side, still nervous for my manager.

"Get the fuck out of here and get the fuck out of my sight. The number of clauses in your contract that you've breached is appalling and you should be very well aware of just how disgusting you're making this company look. You have ruined your image and all of the hard work that we've put into you, as well as the image of this company. Don't ever come back here and you better get the fuck moved out of that house we've put you up in for the last eight years now, because it is not yours. Now go, you disgust me."