Chapter 9

Someone's POV

I held up my golden wine glass and drank 'til its last drop. I could taste the bitter-sweet blood that came from the people of Halous that was once a lovely Kingdom but now in ruins.

I put down the glass slowly and sat down on my throne.

“Fine wine you have.” I said.

“WALA KANG AWA!” he yelled. I could almost see his veins ripping out of his neck in anger. “MGA INOSENTE SILA! WALA SILANG KINALAMAN SA DIGMAAN NA ITO!”

“Such a waste.” I said and looked down on the man kneeling down before me. “A waste of wine,..” I licked my lips and tasted a hint of wine left on it. “A waste of blood,..” I closed my eyes and felt my my chest warming up, my hands desiring to hurt once more. “A waste of time.” I opened my eyes to see the man suspended in the air, his hands and feet chained together, and was trying to breathe. But I choked him harder, not letting him inhale even for a little bit.

“ʼTis not the war that's destroying this world, ʼtis your people! Your goodness is the poison!” I yelled at him. “So don't blame me if you see this world rotten before you. Blame yourselves.” and in just a second his body turned into ashes. I heard his chain fell to the ground as his ashes was slowly getting blown away by the wind coming from the grand balcony.

Isa na namang walang kwentang buhay amg pinalaya ko sa mundong ito. I'm not as cruel as you think, reader. I'm just the brave one who chooses to do the dirty work to save this world from its inhabitants. It won't be long 'til I'm the only one left to rule over it and a new era shall rise.

“My time has begun.” I said and smirked.

“It won't be long though.” said by the most beautiful voice. I opened my eyes to see my love, standing infront of me with her hands and feet chained up.

Lumapit ako sa kanya. I gently caressed his cheeks. Fondling her soft skin down to her neck. Kumunot naman ang noo niya nang dumapo ang mga daliri ko dito kaya marahan kong inilayo ito sa kaniya at napangisi.

“Don't be mad, my love. I'm only preparing this world for our ruling.” I said and clasped my hands together, smirk never leaving my face.

“Preparing? You're not preparing it... You're destroying it!” She yelled in anger. Her chains clicking when it hit the ground for a few times. I laughed.

“Haha.. Ok. I guess you're right on that point. But Im just making sure it's clean and sterile before we live in it with our children, right?” I said softly. Her eyes lips twitched in disgust. Making me grin even more.

TIMOTHY'S POV

“Damn it! Di ba 'to matatapos?” I yelled and sliced another witches head, splashing green goo on the floor and a few of it on my pants. I cringed in disgust. Slowly the witches body turned to ashes, but the green slimy thing wasn't.

“Just hold them off for a bit! I know malapit nang makarating dito si Rishima!” sigaw ni Rayven and killed three witches with one shot.

“You know?! 'Cause I think wish is a better word for it!” Sigaw naman ni Nico and shot down another one and fell to the ground and turned to ashes.

The witches turn to ashes as we kill them. But this doesn't seem to end soon and I can't wait til then. The room was filled with green goo and ashes. Good thing the light bulb was not that dim, we were able to see each other.

“Can ya'll just shut up?!” sigaw ni Miles. Nilingon ko siya at nakitang pinoprotektahan niya talaga si Lucas.

“Damn it!” I cursed as I smashed another one to the wall.