Chapter 9

"what does he want?"

Y/N'S POV

"Big feet!" I instantly turned around when I heard his voice and ran towards him yelling "MINI OPPA!".

we engulfed each other in a bear hug, as I ranted "I missed you so fucking much! Why didn't you visit me even once, all these years!" I pouted as we pulled away from the hug and he said "oh my big feet is such a baby" I slapped his arm playfully and said "Yah! My feet aren't that big! Stop calling me that mini" and now it was his time to glare "and I am not that small, for you to call me that" he said.

We both playfully glared at each other for a few seconds until we both started laughing like maniacs but we both looked behind us we heard someone clear their throat, "oh Jungkook-ah I forgot about you, sorry" I said and he replied with an "it's okay".

I turned around to see Jimin smugly looking at us and I asked "what!?" There was annoyance clear in my voice but Jimin is Jimin.

"You both seem to get along pretty well huh?" he smirked at us and I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I spoke "please mini, I don't even love him" I swear that I saw Jungkook sighing when I said that and Jimin spoke while sighing to himself "come on big feet, you need to get over him by now and I don't think  Ta-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and gave him a look that said 'he-can't-know-you-idiot'.

He looked at me in horror and nodded while Jungkook looked from me and Jimin, confusion written all over his face as he spoke "I thought you didn't remember your ex-crush's name?" I looked at Jimin in horror and he slapped my arm and started laughing and I started laughing as well.

I was laughing nervously and gave Jimin the look 'you-are-so-dead', "y/n" Jungkook spoke but I shook my head and said "no Jungkook I don't remember his name" I smiled at him nervously, "so Jimin hyung knows?" He spoke again, but I quickly dragged away Jimin with me saying "Jungkook! I am going to my Appa's with mini!" I yelled before getting into the car and then Jimin drove away.

I slapped his arm when Jungkook was nowhere in sight "you idiot! he is his best friend" he winced in pain and spoke "about that..uh...Taehyung kinda wants to talk with you so he is waiting.." I scrunched up my nose in disgust "and where would that be?" He smiled at me knowing that my so-called soft heart is actually soft and said "at our home" I nodded my head, I am so dreading this day.

-Fast forward~
We were now heading inside and what I saw made me shocked, Taeyhung's and Jungkook's parents, even both Taehyung and Jungkook?

'what in the world is happening here?'

[A/N: is y/n gonna get married to Taehyung now *smirks*]

'But how did Jungkook come here and what's happening?'

TO BE CONTINUED...

[A/N: what the heck is happening!?, who do you guys ship? Taehyung with y/n or Jungkook with y/n?]