Chapter 9

Shanae

It's December 19th and I'm headed to Mississippi I got all Jamal's presents he sent me I brought him a couple gifts as well. He still doesn't know that I'm coming he think that I'm staying in Louisiana with my family for Christmas. I drove up in the drive way and knocked on the door his sister Chynique and Alyshia answer the door. I hugged them both and entered the house.

Hey bighead." I said to Jamal

Hey shorty

We kissed each other for the longest he would not put me down for nothing.

Baby go out to the trunk and get my bags

Okay love

As he was going to grab my bags we decided to go out and grab something to each from Shoney's restaurant I invited his mom, step dad, sisters and brother and his grandparents. We went in separate cars his mom had her parents, and his brother Paul. his sister rode with me and Jamal. It wasn't that many people in there so the waiter came right to out.

Hello my name is Christina I'm your waiter today what can I get you to drink and here is y'all menu's

As we ordered our drinks. We began to order our food as well

I can't let you pay for all of this." Ms. Gina said

It's okay it's not that much ."

So your 16 what kind of work do you do." Micheal said which is Jamal's step dad

I told him what I told Jamal about my momma being an RN and she gives me money each time she gets paid.

That's a nice car you got." His brother Paul said

Thank you."

How much did that cost or how much did you pay for it a month?" Chynique asked

$51,057." I told her

Yes y'all I got a new car I now have an cocaine white 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8. I officially have 2 cars, my own house and yes King still sends me money, but they will never know where the money coming from.

Damn you got it going on." Ms. Gina said

Right." Everybody agreed

So how old are you again?" His grandma asked

I'm 16." I answered nervously

Do your mom know that you down here?" His grandpa asked

Yes I tell her everything."

Oh okay." They both said while looking at Gina

After asking me a thousand questions they finally came out with our orders. Your total will be $81.67. I paid for our meal and headed to Jamal's and Caleb house to take a bath.

6 days later

It was Christmas so we was opening presents over Jamal's mother house. I unwrapped my presents that Jamal brought me. It was a gold necklace, a pair of Jordan's, and a couple of outfits. He open the presents I brought him it was a PlayStation 4 w/ madden 11, 2k11, call for of duty, I brought him some shoes, Nike shorts w/ the slides to match, a gold Stewie chain because that's his favorite character off family guy, and some polo shirts just in case we go somewhere he can be looking nice.

Damn nigga ya baby mama went out for you" Caleb said

Shid I thought I was going to out due here she then balled out on a nigga

If I was her I wouldn't have brought to ass shit after you fuck that nasty bitch Nyeisha." His cousin Kesha said

Kesha!" Gina yelled at her

What?"

All I'm saying is this girl then brought the mall for a nigga that mess with dirty foot bitches."

Well that's there business.

Later that day Kesha wanted me to ride with her to her cousin house on her daddy side I didn't think nothing about it she went in I decided to stay outside. When she got back in the car I notice the car at her cousin house was following us all the way back to Gina's house

"Damn lil mama you bad as fuck my name is Zantavion"

I know"

I've never seen you around, where you from

Originally I'm from Louisiana but raised in New York"

For real I always wanted to go to NY"

Well go" I laughed

Shid I don't know nobody out thea"

You don't have to know nobody just go and stay to yourself".

Damn like that you never told me your name."

Uniqu-" I was interrupted by Jamal

I know you lying, after all the shit just happen you in another niggas face."

We was just talking besides everything was innocent."

I don't give a fuck."

Aye man don't talk to her like that" Zantavion said taking up for me

What the fuck you going to do about it."

Everything happen so fast all I remembered was Zantavion punched Jamal in his face, Jamal punched Zantavion in his eye and had him on the ground punching him in his rib cage. He done grab me by my throat and told me to take my whoring ass in the house. I was about to punch him.

If I was you I wouldn't do that."

We was in the house arguing for 30 minutes. I had bruises everywhere my face was fucked up, my legs was sore from kicking him. He broke my phone so I wasn't able to call anybody.

2 days later

Zantavion been coming around a lot since that whole incident happen he's now my new boy best friend. I'm glad Kesha introduced me to him.

Shanae you really need to tell your momma what's going on."

That's right y'all Zantavion knows my real name and everything that Jamal stupid ass don't know. I don't plan on being with Jamal after he beat my ass,called me out my name, and broke my window out my challenger. I'm waiting for King to send me some more money I haven't told him about my car and about me seeing another nigga.

Call mode
Mom- are you okay Shanae?

Shanae- yeah my face going down, but other than that I'm fine.

Mom- when you bringing your ass home?

Shanae- a couple of more days

Mom- good, because I call your aunt Corrine and she supposed to be sending you a new phone and I told her to use the name Unique.

Shanae- thanks ma I love you

Mom- I love you 2 sweetheart

Call mode ended

Gina
I just found out some shit about Unique. Her aunt found me on Facebook and gave me some tea about her niece. It all make sense ima set up a lil family meeting between her and Jamal later on. I just don't understand why would she lie to us the way she did but I'm going to get to the bottom of it tonight. I wonder do Kesha know because they stay hanging around each other.

Call mode
Me- I got something to tell you about your new buddy

Kesha- what's up

Me- how come she lied to us but come to our lil meeting.

Kesha- when is it

Me- tonight at 7:30pm bring your camera I want to see the look that's on her face.

Kesha- ight
Call mode ended

Kesha
As crazy as this may sound she already put me and Tavion on game to be honest I don't blame her my aunt can be so messy it's a shame. I told Shanae to move around because he ain't no good and all of them fake that's why me and my momma don't fool w/ them at all. I call Shanae and told her it was going to be some shit tonight and to be prepared, Hell I even told her to fake cry.