Chapter 10

Shanae

After everything happen Jamal forgave me, his mama on the other hand she's something else I really need to go back to Louisiana because I can't take it anymore. If it's not the slick remarks it's always something, so I decided to stay by Kesha's house. We are like best friends now me her and Zantavion.

Flashback over

After telling Chaya everything she was lost for words.

I wish I never met that dude I don't regret my baby but him shid I hate him."

Girl that's just fuck up he will get his just watch."

I don't understand how somebody can be that low down all because nobody don't want to be with them."

I was leaving Chaya house getting ready to leave and go to NY to work, save money and get my baby that was the plan as I was packing I got a text message from Jamal.

Text mode

Jamal 😤- hey I just want to apologize on my behalf it's just you can't make a nigga fall in love with you then expect shit to go smooth I really do love you. I want you to please come back so we can talk I know you don't trust me enough to come to my place, but can we meet at Chinese Palace I know that you love Chinese food and I just want to talk.

Me- I don't have time for your games. Did I ever pulled a gun to your head and told you to fall in love? No! That's all you. I will be willingly to meet you at Chinese Palace because of the sake of Demarion if it wasn't for him I would've given up.

Jamal😤- listen man I'm sorry let's just talk okay

Text mode over

I really got tired of texting him back and fourth. He know what I been through I told him everything and he turned into one of my enemies so I'm done. I just want to get Demarion and leave I don't want to be bothered with Jamal anymore.

I hoped in the shower before leaving and flat ironing my hair. I put on my white v-neck shirt w/ some ripped blue jeans and my black and white air Jordan's and put on my white cap that says Beautiful on it. I jumped up into my 2012 Nissan Altima that King got me I played Pusha T ft Kanye West Mercy. As I was driving off I got a text message from Kesha so I pulled over.

Text mode

Kesha- I heard you on your way down here👀👀

Me- yeah, Jamal want to talk to me 🙄😒

Kesha- girl all he going to ask you when is y'all going to get back together🙄 you know me and that fool got into a fight this morning at our grandma house😡🤬

Me- why??

Kesha- Cause that nigga be stealing shit he ain't have no business stealing. He stole my money, then mysteriously grandma ruby earrings came up missing🧐 think about it

Me- that's fucked up he stole all my shit and did y'all call the police on him?

Kesha- girl yk we don't do that I will have Zantavion to fuck him up, cause yk he still pissed off 😤 about that 2010 incident that happen at my house right.

Me- Smh 🤦🏾‍♀️ well girl I will text you when I arrive there. I'm about to hit the highway.

Kesha- ight boo you drive safe now. You better not be speeding either with yo heavy foot ass kmsl.

Me- lol 😂 I will try not to and I will hit you up when I get towards Winona since it 8 minutes away from there.

Text mode over.