Chapter 25

Shanae

Demarion come here and pick up your shoes off the floor nobody going to keep on cleaning up after you."

Ugh I want my daddy, you argue with me to much."

Keep on talking ima beat your ass."

Demarion got me messed up he just mad cause im not letting him go over Zantavion house. Why would I? I mean he did some messed up stuff to my babies when they was real small to the point that I think he will do something or Chynique will do something to my children and since he know that Demarion loves going over there they might take out their anger on them and have my oldest one to lie for them, and that will be the day I snap.

Mom how about daddy come over here I will do all my chores.

I will think about it."

About a half hour later he was finished cleaning his room, and separating his clothes from dirty to clean.

Did you make your bed up?

Yes mommy.

Ight well ima call Zantavion over here so he can see you.

Mommy I have a question?

Yes baby?

Why you and daddy cant be back together? I was so happy we use to all dress alike and now all you do is fuss at him. Do you still love him mommy?

Keep on ima tell him not to come

Okay im sorry.

                     Call mode

Hey whats up?

Demarion wants to see you.

Well I will come and get them.

Get who? you're going to stay over here for an hour only because of Demarion, the twins is no longer your concern besides they out with him now.

Wtf Shanae if you was still going to let that nigga be around my kids whats the point of getting the DNA test?

To let your ass know that you is their sperm donor."

But you aint even allowing me to see my kids! How the fuck am I suppose to help you, and you dont even want me to come? Everytime I do come you always around King.

Well you fucked that up. King been around since they was small babies. They know him as daddy and im not going to stop that bond with them just because you was throwing temper tantrums. I was even going to try to work things out with you and tell you that all you have to do is get custody of that baby. After I caught you fucking her I gave up not to mention you left my kids in the house by theyselves. I lost all respect for you!

Shanae Im sorry.

You can apologize all you want, I forgave you but im not going to forget what you did to me

What do I have to do I mean I will come over there and help out more, I will step up and stop disrespecting you. Shanae I fucking love you and I didn't mean for none of that to happen.

I will think about it just come over because Demarion misses you.

Ight I will come over see you soon

Ight later

                    Call mode ended

After hanging up with Zantavion I decided to cook something, its a matter of time before King come home. Tonight im cooking southern fried cabbage, baked macoroni & cheese, candied yams, cajuan cornbread, and last but not least fried chicken.

                   1hr later

The food is ready and Demarion and Zan in the livingroom playing Super Mario. King just bought the twins with him surprisingly he didn't say nothing about Zan being here.

Babe come here I want to show you something

I went upstair where King and the twins was at to only see Zaharia lil butt crawling around.

Omg Omg." I shouted

Whats going on?" Zantavion asked with concern until he looked down and seen Zaharia crawling around

Shes only 5 months old aint she? He ask

No shes 6 months." King responded

Dadada dadada." Zayvion was calling out for King

Yeah lil man

I could see Zantavion getting upset because he then missed everything only thing he have left to see is them walking.

Come on so we can eat." I said to everybody

Daddy can you stay for dinner? Demarion ask

Ask ya momma and her boyfriend."

Nigga if I aint want you here I would of made you leave when I got here, so go wash your hands and wait for Shanae to fix you a plate." King said

                    King

Shanae why your stomach so bloated?

Nigga my friend about to come in town dont play with me."

I chuckled, because I know we not doing nothing but I love her facial expressions

We would make some beautiful kids."

Fuck them kids."

What you trying to say?

Exactly what I said I dont want nomore kids!

I can see that you dont even give me none."

that's because i dont want anymore 3 kids at 19 really?

One more wont hurt.

Lost yo rabbit ass mind." Shanae said while slapping me upside my head

Shanae come here." I said while headed towards the bedroom. Listen I really want us to be together and if you look at it we already got kids. I will wait I know what I did in the past I basically hit you with that corny ass line " if you love me you will do it" I know better now we both grown. I wont ever hurt you.

I love you King, and lets just wait for another 10 years to think about having kids okay."

                 Zantavion

While they was upstairs talking I took the time out to play with all my kids even though Zaharia is the boujee one she wouldn't let me hold her yet she was smiling at me Zayvion on the other hand he is just as friendly as he want to be.

Hey daddy man I'm going to be for there for yall. I promise not to abandon yall for nobody, daddy loves all 3 of yall.

                      Shanae

I sat quietly down the hallway listening to Zantavion talk to Zayvion, because Zaharia will roll her eyes and mug the hell out of you.

Zantavion we need to talk.

Whats up."

Well what I observed, I will give you a second chance please dont fuck up." I said sternly

I wont fuck up and thank you for giving me a second chance.