Deers

Luhan's POV

It was bright when I open my eyes. I search for my phone to see the time and it is only 7.15 am. I wake up and start preparing myself to school. My class will be at 9 so I have time to chill out and enjoy my time alone. I went out to the balcony and watch the passerby on the street in front of my place.

"Its just the same everyday"I sighed to myself.

I went downstairs to cook breakfast. Just bread toast will do for now. When it was 8.30, I packed my things and went to school. My place is not that far from school so it wont take a long time to reach there.

Yoona's POV

I was already late when I woke up. My teacher is surely gonna be mad at me. I packed my things, fix myself and gets ready to school. I tried to run but my ankle is not in good condition so I decided to speed walk instead. As i walk through the street, I checked my bag in case I left anything. I was busy that I bumped into someone's back.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized to the man which I cant clearly see due to the bright sunlight infront of me.

I barely saw his blank expression and he moves to give the way to me. I thanked him and rushed to school.

When I reached my class, it was already 8.45 and I was late for 15 minutes. I knocked the door and apologized to the teacher. I quickly sit after getting permission from the teacher.

Author's POV

Luhan reached his class 5 minutes early. As always the girls will be staring and admiring his looks. Some even turn their chair to look in the direction where he is sitting which is at the far corner. Luhan was used to it so he ignores them. He opens his books and start reading. When the teacher came, the classes then bacame silent and they start to learn for 3 long hours...