The beginning?

4 hours later

I was busy looking at the clothes displayed when...

"Excuse me, can you move aside please?"

I bowed and said" Yeah, I'm sorry for blocking your way sir" but he didnt move at all.

And when I looked who's the owner of the voice, I was completely shocked and opened my mouth in awe.

"Yah, you dont have to be shocked like that" he smiled and I felt his warm hands pulling my chins up to close my mouth.

I was embarassed by his statement and there was an awkward silence between us.

"So you like shopping huh?" He said, breaking the silence."Girls are all the same" he sighed.

"No, Mr Luhan" I replied. "I'm different, okay?"

"Yeah right Ms Yoona" he teased me."I'll get going now, I'm hungry".

"I think we should eat together then!!"

I was shocked to hear someone I know said that.

"I'm Seohyun by the way"she added. Yuri and Sooyoung then came to us.

"Are you sure you're all finished with the shopping?" He asked.

"Well, we can continue after eating" Yuri said.

"Just wait for a while. I need to pay for my clothes" Sooyoung interrupted.

We were waiting for Sooyoung to pay for her clothes when Luhan suddenly stared at me.

"Are you okay..." he asked.

"What?" I was a bit confused.

"He then smiled at me and walked closer to me. He bent and took some of my shopping bags.

"I'll help you with this"he smiled.

When I saw his smile, gosh, why are you so handsome. I smiled to myself but when I turned to Yuri and Seohyun, they were smiling and whispering to each other. I gave them a 'WHAT' look and then they stopped when Sooyoung returned.

Luhan's POV

I led the girls to a cafe I know. I asked them to sit first while I ordered the food and drinks for them. Then I went to the girls and sat just infront of Yoona.

"Oh yeah. We haven't properly introduced ourselves yet. I'm Sooyoung"

"I'm Yuri"

"I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you"I replied.

"So how did you guys know each other?" Seohyun asked me. I looked at Yoona and she looked at me as well. Then we both laughed our heart out.

"Yah,yah,yah. Stop your alligator laugh you two" Yuri stopped us.

"It's a long story. But I swear you dont want to listen to it" Yoona replied.

"Is it?" Sooyoung asked. At the moment she was about to open her mouth to say something, the food came and its hanwoo!! I can see the glittering eyes of the three girls and they started to eat.

Yoona was eating rushly and a bit of the sauce sticked on the side of her lips. I quickly take a tissue and wipe her lips.

"Yah! Eat slowly, will you?" I said to her. I can see that she is blushing and I smiled at her cuteness.

We finished eating and they all said together

"Thanks for the food, Luhan-ssi!"

I bowed and smiled to them.

"Hey, we're going to shop at the next store. Wanna join?" Seohyun asked.

"No. I think its already time for me to go home" I replied.

"Yeah, I think I have to go as well. I have work to do at home" Yoona said.

Then I paid and waved to Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun before walking away...