Do I love her?

Luhan's POV

I went out to the shopping mall and went to the bus stop. I heard someone chasing me and as I turned I saw Yoona running with her hands full of shopping bags.

"Why are you following me?" I asked. "Dont you want to continue your shopping?"

She panted and frown to me."First, I'm not following you. Second, I have work to do at home. Didnt you hear what I said earlier?"

I just nod.

It was like 15 minutes then the bus came. I hopped on and I found two empty seats at the back. When I was getting to that seat, Yoona was pushing me from behind. I glared at her.

"Be a gentleman, will you?" She asked.

I sighed and give her the seat near to the window and I myself sit beside her.

It will take probably more than one hour to reach my home. I was busy playing games when I heard a soft sound. I turned and saw Yoona in deep sleep. Its not even half an hour, how could she slept immediately? I coninued playing my game when I heard a loud thud. It then turned out that the voice came from Yoona's head bumping into the window.

I tried to hold my laugh so that I wont wake her. She kept on sleeping and I turned to look at her. She's really pretty. With her hair covering part of her face, her lips...Luhan, get your mind straight!! What are you thinking about? Having a relationship will only ruin your life!

I was busy thinking that I heard another loud thud. Now, it makes Yoona woke up and rub her head. I pretended to play games when I heard...

"Luhan-ssi, can I lean my head on your shoulder? I'm feeling sleepy" She asked me.

In that short period, everything went wild inside my head. The angelic side of me said I should but the evil said no. Then, I decided to say NO.

"I dont..."

Yoona leaned onto my shoulder without even listening to me. I felt my heart racing when she did that. I didnt know what to do so I just remain quiet and let her sleep.

When I reached my stop, I woke her up and told her I should be getting down now. She yawned and...

"Hey, this is my stop as well" she said.

So we both get down and walk on the streets together.

Yoona's POV

I walked with Luhan along the streets. It was really quiet and awkward between us. Theres only the sound of my shopping bag against each other. Then an annoyed voice came out.

"Give me some of the shopping bags!! You're really making so much noise" He said, taking some of my bags.

"Well, you should helped me earlier" I replied.

He ignored me and walked past me.

"Do you even know my home?"

He shook his head.

"Then, you should be at the back. I'll lead the way.

He sighed and let me passed him. When we reached my place, I took all my bags from him and said 'Thank you for that late help' sarcastically as I went in. I can see his glare when I closed the door.

I put my stuff on my bed and hopped on. I was about to sleep and something came in my mind. That guy! Why is his personality always changing? Nice at this moment and then back to cold the next moment. I shook my head. But wait, why am I thinking of him?