That girl

Yoona's POV

I was shocked when I see the guy in front of me. I pretend I didnt know him since he looks a bit confused. His friend ordered and I tried to make it fast. They paid and left.

It was already 6pm and I left the shop. As I walked along the streets, there were a bunch of guys playing street soccer. Then out of nowhere, a ball fly across the sky and hit my head.

"OUCH!" I shouted.

And when I turned to look at the sinner, all of the guys turned to face the one guy.

"Its Luhan's fault!!!" Someone shouted.

"Its him"

And when I see his face, I knew him. He's that loner guy. I guess he's not a complete loner. He ran to me and kneeled in front of me.

" Are you okay?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah" I asked. I was about to stand up when I tripped myself.

I was falling when Luhan hold both of my arms.

"Be careful" he smiled to me.

The moment I saw his smile, he's cute i thought to myself. No wonder he's a popular guy in school.

I then thanked and bowed to him. I was about to walk away when he suddenly asked...

"I'm Luhan and you are?" He asked.

"I'm Yoona" I replied, turning away from him.

"Ohhh. Yoona-yah" he called me.

I turned to face him and waited for his statement.

"I'm sorry" he said shyly while scratching his nape.

I smiled to him and walked home.

It was dark when I reached home. Nobody's home I guess. So I went straight upstairs and jumped onto my bed. I was staring at the ceiling when suddenly I thought of Luhan. I smiled to myself and said...

"He's not bad at all" before going to deep sleep.

The next day

I woke up and it was already 9. I had no school and no work for today so basically I'm free!!! So I called Yuri to go shopping with me.

"Hello" I said.

"Yah, Yoona. What's making you call me this morning?" She asked

"Want to go shopping with me?"

"Sure!!" She said. "I'll bring Sooyoung and Seohyun as well. I'll pick you up at 10.30" she added

"Okay. Byeee"I hung up my phone and prepared myself to go shopping.

Its 10.30, Yuri picked me up promptly as usual. Then we go to the shopping mall and drench our eyes with the items over there.