Lone hearthrob

Kriiiiing...

Its lunchtime. Luhan quickly tidy up his things and walk to the cafeteria. He can sense that every eyes are staring at him but he ignores it everytime.

"What's wrong with them actually? Arent they bored staring me everyday?" He thought to himself.

As usual he will sit alone, eating his lunch. Well, nobody dares to eat with him since he dont really like to mingle with others.

Luhan's POV

I was busy thinking that I suddenly felt burning sensation on my arms. Someone spilled hot coffee on me!!!!! Whoever it is, I swear today will not be your day.

"Yah! Dont you have eyes to look where you're going?" I shouted to the girl.

"Sorry, I didnt do it on purpose" she replied.

"Sorry wont change anything, you know? Now clean this mess up and as a compensation, pay my food as well!" I said, walking away.

That girl!!! You will be dead if I ever see you around again. But why does she seem familiar.....

Yoona's POV

I watched him walk away and start to clean the mess. I can feel so many angry eyes are staring at me especially from the girls.

"Today is not my day. Not only I wasted my drink but I have to pay for that loner's food as well." I complained to myself.

"Want us to help?"

I turned around and found Yuri, Seohyun and Sooyoung standing behind me. Before I answer them, they gathered around me and start helping me. Gosh, luckily I have them.

We finished cleaning up the mess and walked to our class. In between we have some random conversation...when I started to think about the incident

"Aiiishh , whats wrong with the guy just now?" I scolded myself.

They then turned to me and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You dont know that guy?" Yuri asked.

" He's always like that. Loner, well only in school I guess..." Sooyoung added.

"Really? So that explains why.." I replied.

"But isnt he cute? I heard that he is one of the popular guy in school" Seohyun said.

"Unfortunately we wont be seeing him much since he's in a different faculty" she sighed.

We laughed at Seohyun's remark and went to class....

After school...

Yoona was walking through the alley when she saw a gang of men bullying a kid. She ran to them and tried to protect the kid.

"Move away or you'll regret for what you did!!!" Warned one of the man, the leader I supposed.

"You all are the one who should go away. Bullying a small kid, huh? What a gangster" I mocked them.

The gang was furious and one of the guy grab a stick and tried to hit me. I hug the kid tight and close my eyes, hoping that it wont hurt when...