The brooks brothers sister. (janoskian fan fix)

"sluuuuuut" omg seriously beau I thought to myself as I opened my eyes "get up kiddies it's school time" sometimes he really shits me.

After getting dressed I ran down the stairs to find the twins at the table talking "sup guys" I said as I went to sit down, " oh sup Bridget " they both said in unison. As I sat down to eat my breakfast the twins were in a laughing fit " what's so funny" I asked them "dont worry can you get me a cup of orange juice babe" JAI asked me "ugh I guess" I replied, but as I went to get up my ass couldn't move I started freaking out when I noticed the glue on the kitchen bench "alright faggots let's go!" beau yelled from the door " oooo what's wrong there babe got yourself in a sticky situation" Luke said giving me a small smirk. "oh my gosh whatt the fucks wrong with you!" i yelled at him, "beau I'm feeling sick I'm not going today" I yelled out to him " well ok then but you need to stay home!"

Beaus pov

"okay twats what did you do this time and don't play dumb cause I know you did something" I asked the twins " we put glue on her chair" JAI said and Luke finished with " and her ass got stuck to it" they both erupted into fits of laughter as well as I.

Once I dropped them off at school I headed to work worrying if Bridget was ok.

Jais pov:

When we got to school we said hi to the guys and talked about what we did too Bridget "wtf you guys are so gay" my friend jake said " hahahahha" was my reply we walked into class and the lessons started.

Bridget's pov:

This is the last time they make fun of me I opened my notebook and listed my plans for revenge this will be sweet I thought to myself. ;)

Thanks for reading if you are lol. is it good so far? I actually liked writing this one

I have put my other one on hold for a while thanks guys <33