title of your story

jais pov:

i was so excited about going to Canada its the birth place of my idol justin bieber! "guys stop squishing me" i said to luke daniel and bridgette "hahaha sorry bro ill move over" luke said and he moved over. "YAAAY we are finally at the airport!" daniel screamed as we all got out the car and piled into the airport.

EVERYONE ON FLIGHT 23605 TO CANADA IS NOW BOARDING PLEASE HEAD TO TERMINAL 4 NOW THANKYOU "OMG LEGGO!!" i shouted as i got up and headed towards the terminal only to be stopped by the one and only beau brooks. "LUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" he shouted at luke all our heads turned towards him i was about to speak when bridgette walked ahead of us and gave the lady our tickets "LUUUUUUKE ya coming bro" me daniel and bridgette were standing at the doors ready to head out just waiting on luke. After a few minutes luke came running towards us "leggo to canada" he said as we all boarded the plane.

as we arrived in Canada we noticed heaps and i mean heaps of screaming girls "woah wtf is going on" i shouted everyone just looked at me and shrugged as we were walking out towards the front of the airport all the screaming girls came running up too us out of nowhere "oh my god this is suppost to be a holiday" i heard skip yell and i could tell that he was getting pretty fustrated by the tone of his voice.

Lukes pov:

when we got to the airport we were all just sitting down when we heard the boarding call but as we neared the gates i saw him beau was going to hate me ugh so i decided to go talk to him.

Luke: what are you doing here beau!?

Beau: well i should be asking you the same thing what do you think you are doing i told you not to go you are ruining your relationship with me and mum and your going to break up the janoskians is that what you want twat!

Luke: no beau i wont ruin our relationship i think that it would actually be quite good to have some time away from you and mum its only for a couple of months and to tell you the truth im actually quite excited to go to CANDA!

Beau: Luke i promise you that if you go to Canada i will make this little holiday of yours the worst one you have ever had

Luke: haha thats fine with me beau

then i walked off to join the others as we boarded the plane. once we had landed in Canada i could hear a lot and i mean a lot of screaming it turns out that all of our Canadaian fans were waiting for us to arrive, this could have only been caused by Beau he obviously told them ugh fuck you beau fuck you.

bridgettes pov:

whilst my brothers and skip wer surrounded by girls taking photos and signing things i decided to head outside "hey beautiful where you from" i turned around to see a really hot guy his voice was sweet and his hair was a light brown colour and i could tell straight away that he works out.

"who m-me oh just for a walk around whilst my brothers are getting bombarded by slu+s" he looked at me asstounded then he looked behind me and started laughing "hah are you the brooks brothers sister?" he asked me i was shocked that he new about them but i guess everyone knows about them now. "yeah i am" i replied to him he looked at me and asked for my phone i gave it to him and he was playing around with it for a while who knows what he was doing then he handed it back to me "comeon lets go for a walk" he offered and we walked outside the airport when a white van pulled up.

we kept walking when i noticed the car stop i looked at the guy standing next to me and as i was about to run he pushed me into the van "hey bridgey poo" long time no see. i knew that voice anywhere it cant be please god no oh yes its him the one and only Matt Wood, Matt is an old friend of Beau's who assaulted me but beau never believed me so i just put up with it until he moved to Canada and i  was finally free. but know hes back and he has kidnapped me the worst part is Luke, Jai and Daniel probably and might never know where i am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------oooooohh drama ;) what do you guys want to happen in this story? sorry for the late update but school is giving me a lot of homework ill try and update more often. i would just like to say THANKYOU! to those of you who are reading my story and i love you all xoxo