The brooks brothers sister (janoskian fan fix)

Quite a long chapter :D

Jai's pov:

"I'm home Bridget" I yelled out as I walked through the door "Bridget are you here!!" I shouted hmm no reply maybe she's out

I went into my room and sat down on my bed I decided to text Bridget just as I did Luke walked through the door, "hey bro what's wrong" I'm worried about Bridget" I replied to him "let's watch step brothers to take your mind off her" Luke suggests I agree and we go downstairs.

Beaus pov:

I have just finished work and am about to head home when Tyla sends me a text it said

Hey bro come clubbing with me now yeah? ;)

I replied with

Sure mate come pick me up from work now! :p

We were driving to the club and I was worried about Bridget i had a bad feeling so I decided to text her in case something has happend I am quite protective of her I must admit.

The text said:

Hey bridge how are you? Are the fags behaving?

It has been 22 minutes and she hasn't replied oh well no biggie "come on beau" Tyler shouted from outside of the car I exited the car and entered the club. Let's just say I wasn't prepared for what happend next

Bridget's pov:

I had finished my notes and really wanted to party. I decided to go clubbing I rang my bestie Jessica up and she agreed all we needed were fake I'ds.

I arranged to meet up with beaus friend Tyla and get a I'd when we got there I made Jessica go get it because I didn't want Tyla to know it was me.

When we got to the club I started dancing with Jessica we got a bit into it and started grinding on each other.

"hey what's a sexy girl like you doing here without a guy" his voice sounded hot I turned around and saw his face OMG he was hot!! "umm I'm here with my friend and I don't have a boyfriend" I said with a small smile "me neither" he whispered in my ear "hey Bridget lets go get drunk" Jessica yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me off

We were drunk like really drunk considering we both had 13 vodka cruisers. "oi let's find a hot guy and go dance" Jessica suggested she had a slur in her voice "ok babes" I replied I ran off and ran into the same guy again "why hello again beautiful the names Zach" I couldn't help but let out a small giggle "heeeey Zach immmm bridgggette" I said slurring. "Your drunk let's have some fun ok" he said grabbing my arm we started dancing and after 5 minutes of dancing I was grinding on him I felt him get a hard. "kiss me" he whispered to me in my ear I turned around and started kissing him. The whole time I was thinking about how much beau would kill me oh well who cares about him, we were in a cute make out session when I was rudely interrupted by .......

Beaus pov:

We have entered the club and I saw so many hot girls omg." I am definitely getting laid tonight" I said to Tyla "sure are bro hey look it's Jessica" I turned my head and saw Jessica and started walking towards her when I stopped"what's wrong mate" Tyla asked me "did you give Jessica a fake I'd Tyla" I asked him with a serious look on my face. "yeah I did her and her bestie are here" I shook my head and laughed Tyla was a good mate and all but he shouldn't give out fake I'ds "wait Bridgette's her best mate" I said to Tyla, he just looked at me with a confused look

"hey Jess how are you" I said as I reached her she turned around and I could tell straight away she was drunk "ohh heeey beau job hehehe areee yoooouu heeere for brrridgeet. She said her voice slurring "wtf is Bridgette here" I shouted at her she nodded and pointed towards a girl who looked like a slut.

As I walked up to her I noticed the familiar hair "WHAaT THE FUCK" I shouted at her she turned around and I noticed she was hooking up with a guy "BEAU GOOOO HOOMMEEE" she shouted back at me I can't believe this she is my baby sister "your coming home" I grabbed her hand and she turned to the guy and gave him a piece of paper" call me" I heard her whisper.

When we got to the car I was so pissed off that she could actually do this. I layed her down in the passenger seat and she grabbed my check "what are you doing" I asked her before I knew what was happening she was kissing me "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I shouted to her her eyes closed and I new she had passed out I got in the car ready for the drive home how was I gonna tell everyone.

Is anyone actually reading this??? Please comment ideas or something thank you xx