They've taken this to far!

Long chapter:

Still Bridgette's pov:

I went into my room slamming the door behind me I went straight onto YouTube and entered my brothers password which I got out of jais password book ;) I then went onto there channel and deleted all the janoskian blog videos within minutes there were thousands of comments all I wrote was "sorry to inform you but the JANOSKIANS are no more" I quickly shut the laptop and went to bed smirking to myself.

Jais pov:

"hey Luke we haven't uploaded a vlog in a while" I said to Luke I was kind of in the mood to make a vlog. "hey your right lets go make one!" Luke shouted back we ran upstairs and went into our room to start filming

1 HOUR LATER

We have finished filming and editing the video it is quite funny "Luke the fans will love us for this" I said with a grin on my face "yep" he replied. "JAI what's the password" Luke asked me sounding annoyed lol dumbass dosnt remember it "it's 5melbourneboys" I replied back to him.

After the account had logged in we noticed we had thousands of comments on our janoskian blog page we started reading them and were so shocked and angry.

YOU DELETED ALL YOUR VIDEOS HOW COULD YOU!

OBVIOUSLY YOUR FANS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU.... </3

FINALLY DELETED THE VIDEOS I HATE YOU FAGS

These were only some of the comments we went onto the janoskian blog channel and sure enough all the videos had been deleted I was to shocked to speak. "BEAU WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!" Luke shouted down the stairs "WHAT'S WRONG?!" sheesh I thought to myself he got here fast considering he was downstairs in the kitchen doing who knows what.

"ummm I think it was Bridgette guys" beau said suddenly after we told him everything. "beau she wouldn't do that would she?!" I shouted whispered back to him "she kinda got pissed cause we shaved her hair" beau said whilst giggling "OMG she is gonna look so funny at school tomorrow" Luke said through giggles, "guys I'm gonna head up to bed I need to get sleep cause of school tomorrow" we all said goodnight and headed off to bed.

Bridgette's pov:

"WE GONNA SET THIS WORLD ON FIRE!!" ugh why does my alarm go off This early shit I got school. I quickly got out of bed and into the bathroom, where I did my hair which looked horrible at the back cause of beau ugh I'm so pissed off at him. I applied some foundation and eyeliner and got dressed.

I was ready for school and ran downstairs only to see JAI and Luke staring at me "where's beau bear?" I asked themtrying to break the tension, "let's go and at work" Luke replied "oh what already that's odd ok then let's go" I said as I walked out the door and over to he bus stop.

The bus ride was horrible with my brothers who by the way kept giving me death stares. "imma go find my friend" I said to my brothers as I walked off towards my locker where my friends were. "attention everyone we have a assembly in the gym right now you all need to head over to the gym and sit in assigned classes" agh I thought to myself why are the speakers so loud.

When we got to the gym we went through the usual awards and 100% attendance. Certificates when something totally unexpected happend. "Luke brooks and JAI brooks we understand you have a video to show us" principal grae said I looked at my friends they were all excited but I was shocked because they haven't been filming lately.

Luke's pov:

When me and JAI got into our room i told him about my plan to make Bridgette stop everything. "we are gonna use the recording we got of her dancing and singing to Justin Bieber the other day" I explained to him "are you serious she will kill you me uss I don't know" was his reply "seriously JAI all where gonna do is show it at assembly everything will go fine" I said back to him we went on the computer and edited the video to make it more funnier. We then went to bed

The next day we were all sitting at the table eating breakfast when Bridgette came into the kitchen "where's beau bear?" she asked us was she for real "let's go and at work" I answered her.

Once we got to school she ran off to her friends whilst me and JAI talked to the teachers about the video, we explained that it was a janoskian dare or dare they said that we could show it I was so excited to see her reaction. "what do you think will happen when they realize it's not a date or dare" JAI asked me. I just grinned at him and skipped down the hallway towards the gym.

Bridgette's pov:

My brothers got up on stage and JAI looked at me he gave me a sympathetic smile that's when I knew that's when I knew that they were gonna embarass me. "hey babe you alright" I turned around to see my friend Angie looking at me with a worried look "ummmm......... Yeh I guess" I replied we were sitting down when the screen lit up and a video stared playing I was to shocked to move " oh shit Bridgette are you ok" I heard my friend Angie say "yerh" I said back to her. the video wasnt a dare or dare it was of me singing and dancing in my room last wednesday. when the video finished everyone was laughing at me. I couldn't breath "JAI and Luke I hate you" was the last thing I said before it all went black.

Ooooooh cliffhanger ;) what do you think happend do you think Bridgette's ok?

Please comment and vote it means a lot to me THANKYOU

Also do you prefer longer or shorter chapters?