Drama, going home, mystery

Bridgette's pov:

I was lying on the hospital bed when I heard the door open I opened my eyes to see who it was. "hello babe long time no see" it was Rick I couldn't speak I was in shock he came over to me and started kissing me as he did he put something in my mouth It was a liquid it ran straight down my throat.

"that will end all the pain" Rick said as he kissed my neck "you drugged me" I asked him I was in complete shock, "it's a drug which is slowly killing your insides you should be dead in a matter of 5 minutes. "GET OFF OF HER!" someone screamed I looked up and saw my brothers I was so happy to see them knowing that I could die any minute now. "d-d-Daniel" i said whilst stuttering, "I'm right here baby im right here"He said "d-d-Daniel y-your the O-one D-Daniel I-I love you your the one for me" that was the last thing I said before I couldn't breath no more.

Beau's pov:

"Daniel" she said my heart froze that was all she said I started to get angry at her. " I'm right here baby I'm right here" I heard Daniel say I gave him a deathly glare and then she spoke "Daniel your the one Daniel I love you, your the one for me" she said the minute she finished I was about to yell at her when I heard her heart machine go beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

The doctors were in the room now we were all kicked out I couldn't breath I felt sick. "MY LITTLE SISTER MIGH DIE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed at luke and JAI "DON'T YOU FUCKING BLAME US!" they screamed back at me "I CAN BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!"

"beau brooks the doctor said as he walked out of Bridgette's room "here" I said as I walked up to him Luke, JAI and Daniel following.

"your sister is in a stable condition now we managed to revive her" the doctor said a huge smile spread across my face. "we had to pump her chest to get the drug out she had a drug called pop in her this drug is what people use to kill themself now I ask you again is there anything going on at home that could cause this.?"

My heart sunk she would never then I remembered him it was Rick he tried to kill my sister!!

4 weeks later: Luke's pov:

"BRIDGETTE LUNCH TIME!!" I shouted up the stairs she has been home for a week now and we are not prancing her and she seems much happier now. "lukey you cooked my favourite!" she said whilst hugging me "I love you Bridgette"I love you to lukey bear" she replied.

"Bridgette I got you a present" JAI said as he walked up to her "owmygosh!" she screamed it was a big fluffy teddy bear "Iove you so much JAI" she said jumping up on him.

"HEY GUYS OMG BRIDGETTE!!" we turned around to see James "JAMES I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" she screamed as she ran up to him as he gave her a great big bear hug. James has been in Sydney he went there the day before Bridgette went to hospital, we kept him updated daily and he was so upset when he found out.

Jais pov:

I was walking home and I saw a big fluffy teddy I went in the store and bought it for my sister shed love it I thought to myself. "Bridgette I got you a present" I said as I walked into the house "owmygosh" she screamed "I love you so much JAI she said as she jumped up on me.

Bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz I turned around and noticed Bridgette's phone on the couch I was sitting in front of it. I looked at the caller I'd and saw the name skip "hey beau do you think there's something going on with skip and Bridgette" when I said it Luke looked at me and so did beau "what do you mean?" he asked me "skip just rang her" I said they starter laughing and grabbed her phone from my hand.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

"I'll go" i said but as i got to the door Bridgette jumped on me and i fell down "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed "hehe I'll get it" Bridgette said "umm ok" I said as i walked towards the others. "hey babe how you going" I heard "oi did skip just call her babe?" I asked Luke he looked at me shocked and nodded. "hey guys how are y'all" skip said as he entered the room "I'm great mate how are you" I said as I got up to hug him "skip come here" Bridgette said "haha sure" Daniel said winking "wtf is going on" beau said to me and Luke "I have no idea but I really want to know"

-------------------------------------next chapter goise :)

What donut think is going on with Bridgette and skip thanks for reading I love you all xx