Chapter 6 Buring The Candle

Author:"welcome back everyone to another chapter. I hope you guys have a good day today and let's get the reading started."
-------------------------------------------------------------
                     (3erd p.o.v.)
Yuji, Iris, and Sara, except for Alex who is at his dorm. Ruby, Weiss and Yang are making there way to the ballroom, then Yuji decided to walk closer to Ruby.

Yuji:"Ruby, um... There's something I've been... Actually meaning to ask you something."

Ruby then tilts her head in confusion at him.

Ruby:"What is it?"

Yuji:"Um... I know it's dumb, considering that were going out. But I want to um..."

Ruby then giggled and pet his ears before Yuji can continue.

Ruby:"You really are a dummy sometimes you know that? Of course I course I would love to go to the dance with you."

Yuji was surprised at her having to figure out what he was saying. But was glad she accepted.

Ruby:"Plus, there's no way I was going with anyone else."

Yuji:"I was just... Making sure you weren't planning on going out with some other guy, something like that. Since I didn't really ask you about it.*scratching behind right wolf ear*"

Ruby:"You're really unpredictable, Yuji. I like that about you."

Ruby then grab and leans into his arms, making him smile affectionately are her.

Yuji:"It's one of my redeeming qualities. And I'm glad to hear it."

The conversation ended with a comfortable silence. Iris and Sara looked behind them to see what's happening. They both giggled amongst themselves as they made heart gestures with their fingers, making Yuji rolls his eyes and Ruby blush in crimson red as her cloak. Suddenly he leans into Ruby's ear.

Yuji:"*whisper*I can't wait to see you in a dress tomorrow."

Ruby's face instantly flares upas she hears what he said and breaks her hold from him.

Ruby:"Wha--?! Wh-What did that come from?!"

Yuji laughed at Ruby's priceless expression.

Yuji:"Heh heh, I was just thinking about it. Because... You know. I always see you in your combat skirt, with your scythe behind your waist, so. It will be nice to see you act like a... Well, a normal girl."

Ruby:"Hey, you're always in that long coat of yours with your weapon strapped behind your back, mind you. Plus we are in a school to be trained vom how to fight Grimm. So... You get what I mean."

Yuji:"Ha han... I guess."

When they finally arrived at the ballroom. Yuji, Weiss, Iris, Sara and Yang were decorating. Yuji was thinking about what to do with Pyrrha and Jaune while he was decorating some part of the ballroom with icy intricate. While Sara was throwing a ball at Yuji for the fourth time which to past the time but got on Yuji's nerves.

Yuji:"Grrrr*grab the ball*Sara! How many times do I have to tell you; I'm a wolf not a dog ok, so stop throwing this stupid ball at me."

Sara:"Come on it make the time go faster. And are wolf's and dog's part the same family?"

Yuji:"Tenickly, yes but... There's difference between them."

Sara:"Like?"

Yuji was frustrated and throws the ball all the way to the end of the ballroom with Sara looking down in sadness of losing her ball. After that they went back to do the ballroom.