Chapter 11 No Barkes

Author:"Welcome everyone to a another chapter. And I hope guys have a great day today and let's start reading."
-------------------------------------------------------------
After being captured by the White Fang, Ruby and Yuji is kept under Roman's custody, who beings interrogating them while taking advantage of them inability to retaliate by sadistically taunting them.

Roman:"*grab his wolf ear*Tell me, why are you here?"

Yuji:"*close his left eye in pain*Sorry I forgot. But I don't tell to criminal's who sucks at there job of being crimi--."

Roman knees him in the gut to cause him to fell to his knees, coughing.

Roman:"Wow... Not so tough without your ice, aren't you?"

Ruby:"Yuji!"

Roman then throws Ruby, across the floor.

Roman:"Wow! You are much manageable with out your boyfriend ice of there and the over-sized gardening tool of yours."

Ruby raises up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sending across the floor. Yuji looks up at them.

Yuji:"Leave her be."

Roman:"Oh man. You know, Perry, I really did need this."

Perry raises his thumb in agreement as Roman laughs. He then walks over to Ruby and aims his cane underneath her chin,as Yuji growls and look for a way to escape with Ruby.

Roman:"But seriously. How'd did you two find this place, Red?"

Ruby looks at Yuji and saw him nod to her as she looks back and growls and uses her Semblance to escape Roman and grab Yuji by the arm and start running for an exit.

Roman:"Whoa!"

Smiling, Roman stands up, spins the cane in his hands, and aims the handle at Ruby. He fires the handle, which doubles grappling hook, at Ruby, catches her  by her hood and allowing Roman to pull her back. Yuji stop and run back for Ruby but was stop by two White Fang soldier  pointing  guns at him at close rang.

Roman:"I see you've got some tricks up your sleeves! Let me make this clear; we're not through here yet."

Yuji was going to do something but they heard a explosion in the distance which makes Roman to look behind him.

Roman:"Oh, what the? Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that... I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Before they can do anything they hear another explosion which Roman is not happy.

Roman:"What is going on here?!"

Yuji:"*smiling*Finally here."

They saw the White Fang running and shooting at something, then later on Yuji and Ruby saw there team running in. Roman growls at this but Ruby then jump on his shoulders and push his hat down on his head and run to her team. As the two White Fang Guards are busy Yuji then grab the one of the guns and twisted it out and kick him in the head to the ground and throws the gun at the other ones head to daze him so he can run with Ruby.

Roman:"Somebody kill them!"

Roman and the White Fang start shooting as Ruby and Yuji are dodging every bullet as they ran. Roman then got angry and bind his cane, and point at Perry.

Roman:"Attach this car and spread the word... We're starting the train!"

Perry:"But we're not finished!"

Roman then turn to Perry with his cane unbent point underneaths Perry's chin and push him up against the train car.

Roman:"Do it... Or you're finished?"