Chapter 9 Search and Destroy

Author:"Welcome back everyone to another chapter. I hope you guys have a good day today and let's the reading started."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Weiss:"Professor Oobleck!"

Oobleck began talking fast, as he pace in front of them.

Oobleck:"Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary. Students, seeing as you've opted shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any inhabitable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And..."

He zooms up right to Weiss' face as to clarify.

Oobleck:"It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!"

Alex:"Doctor of philosophy... No surprises there, doctor."

Weiss looks at Blake, who is equally disturbed.

Weiss:"Uh..."

Oobleck:"Come now, children, according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind!"

He pauses slightly as an afterthought to clarify.

Oobleck:"... Schedule."

He then zips off to the airship docked farther ahead in a second, leaving a small trail of dust on their wake.

Yuji:"I think I cursed ourselves when I said this would be easy. But Alex over hear looks very happy."

Alex:"Why should I?"

Yuji:"You're weirding me out, like always."

Weiss:"So it would seem."

Ruby holds up a positive and upbeat demeanor before suddenly becoming depressed as Yuji and her team. Though halfway.

Ruby:"Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going bro save the world with Doctor Oobleck-okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

???:"Save the world?"

They turned around to see Nora, the other half of Yuji's team, and the rest of Team JNPR approaching towards them.

Nora:"You're going on world-saving missions with it us? I'm hurt... Sad! Maybe a little hungry?"

Nora's stomach growed much to Sara's surprise.

Nora:"That last one's not your fault, though, Ren."

Ren, simply crosses his arms and turns away, as Iris giggles at them.

Jaune:"Sounds exciting. Where ya going?"

Ruby:"Oh, just outside the kingdom."

Nora:"Hey! So are we!"

Pyrrha:"Ren, Iris, and Nora wanted to shadow the sheiff of a nearby Village."

Ren:"We ship our tomorrow."

Iris:"Oh, I can't wait!"

??? "Then you can party with us tonight!"

Out of nowhere, Neptune and Sun joined the others as he continues talking.

Neptune:"We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner city detective stuff. We her junior badges."

Alex:"So, they're giving detective badges to a felon and his friend? I don't see the sense there."

Yuji chuckled at Alex's dry with as he shook his head in amusement. Sara and Iris laughed at Sun's shocked to the bone expression when Alex said.

Sun:"Hey! I'll have you know I've barely stolen anything for ages!"