Chapter 10 Mountain Glenn

Author:"Welcome back everyone To another Chapter and I hope you have a great day today and lets start reading."
-------------------------------------------------------------
A night sky is over Beacon, as for Ironwood he is outside looking at the lighted city in far distance as Glynda walks towards him.

Glynda:"Trouble sleeping?"

Ironwood:"Always I do."

Glynda then walks next to him.

Glynda:"Of course. So logically you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance." What's wrong?"

Ironwood:"I've trusted him for years... We both have. I just, I can't help but feel like he's keeping us in the dark.

Glynda:"Don't be ridiculous. You know very well that we are not the ones in the dark."

Ironwood:"That makes it worse. I refuse to believe that a man I've trusted for so long... Would act so... Passively."

Glynda then put her hand on his left shoulder.

Glynda:"You're a good person, James. You've always done what you think is best for the people. Even against strong protest, it's admirable. But it's high time you stop talking about trust, and started showing it.*look at the city*Ozpin has experience that the rest of us lack. And I think that's something worth remembering."

The full moon is swing over the ruined buildings of Mountain Glenn, and a lone Beowolf is searching through the rubble. It looks up briefly at Ruby who has it in her red Cross hair scope, but Ruby just lowers Crescent Rose and sighs in tiredness at she keeps lookout over the destruction.

Everyone were lying down on there sleeping, mates around the fire with there weapons nearby, and Doctor Oobleck is high up, slumped down against the wall next to the hole in the  ceiling/floor. Alex was still sleeping peacefully, his hand still clasped on Blake's hand, with his cat now sleeping on top of his stomach.

Yuki was uncomfortable shifting o. His mat, sweating cold bullets.
                  (Yuji's Nightmare)
Yuji was In a abyss by himself looking for anyone, and was on edge.

Yuji:"Hello! Anyone!"

???:"Yuji?"

He then hold his head in pain as the voice echos in his head, and it sounds like a women's voice. He then walked and walked and panking.

Yuki:"Doctor! Alex! Ruby!.. Anybody!"

???:"Yuji?"

This time it hurt much more as he get on his knees as he holds his head.

Yuji:"Gah... Stop it. Where is everyone..? Where I'm I?"

???:"Yuji, Yuji, Yuji."

He then cover his ears to block the voice but it gets more louder and more painful.

Yuji:"Stop! Leave me alone!"

When he heard the voice stop he uncovered his ears and look around, still on edge. He then look at his right to see a reflection of himself but he has pale white skin, white hair, black and red eyes and black veins underneath which which caused him to jumped band fall down in the the abyss.
                        (Reality)
Yuji jumped and look around to see where he is, and he sees everyone else, to find out that they're at the same spot.

Yuji (mind):"A nightmare... Just a nightma... Gah!"

He look at his arm and see it twitching uncontrollably and know what's happening that it's start to hurt and spread, so he use his Aura to stop it before it can get worse. When he did it he felt tierd so her lay back down but still awake. While three Team RWBY members are sleeping but Yang stop pretending to sleep.