Chapter 12 Breach

Author:"Welcome back everyone! This is the last chapter! And I hope you guys have a great day today and now let's start reading."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile back at Beacon, Team JNPR, along with Iris and Sara, walks out of the school entrance at dawn towards their Bullhead, while Jaune was trying not to worry over the fact that Ruby called on his scroll last night.

Pyrrha:"I'm sure they're fine."

Jaune:"You think?"

Nora:"Probably a butt dial."

Ren:"Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission."

Sara:"He's right. With Alex and Yuji as their protectors, they should be totally fine, considering those two always look out for each other."

Nora:"We're gonna be deputies!"

Iris:"I can't wait!"

Pyrrha:"You've been saying that for three times now, Iris."

Pyrrha laughs in amusement, much to Iris's embarrassedment as she smiled sheepishly.

Jaune:"I just got this feeling... I don't know."

Pyrrha:"Jaune..."

Then suddenly, alarms ring out in the distance. They all turned to see the city up in smoke.

Jaune:"We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!"

They head towards their Bullhead, Jaune does a head count.

Iris:"Aw... No deputy duty?!"

Jaune:"Don't worry, Iris. Well make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!"

The Bullhead fly's off as Cinder watches it, and Emerald and Mercury runs next to her because of the alarms.

Emerald:"You don't think?"

Mercury:"Sure look like it."

Emerald:"That still days away."

Mercury:"So what we do."

Cinder was thinking on what to do about the situation.
                      (Meanwhile)
Yuji:"Keep pressure on that wound, Alex! Just hang on!"

Yuji was supporting Alex as he kept him steady to walk out of the debris and on to a higher ground with his arm slung around his neck, his other hand hardly pressed down to his wounded abdomen. Weiss froze the wound to keep in intact, but his warm blood kept melting it. Yang and Weiss kept there best to clear the Grimm out of the way, with Ruby and Blake staying at Yuji's and Alex's side, while fending off the Grimm as well.

Alex:"E-Easy... For you... To-Argh!"

With a pained groan, Yuji fell down with Alex as he crouched down and grimaced in pain, while painfully clenching his wound. Yuji, with the help of Weiss and Blake, get him back up on his feet, froze the wound a little bit, and kept moving. Then a Beowolf emerges and pounces over them, but Blake makes quick job of it.

Blake:"S-Stay back!"

Yuji:"Weiss! Right!"

Weiss quickly turned at the direction and stabbed a Beowolf before is could attack her, killing it. Yuji was holding Alex's weapon with his arm that was supporting him. Still in Bayonet from, on the other. Unknown to Ruby, Yuji saw four creeps running directly behind her, but he gunned them down with ease before they could reach her. She turned with to look at Yuji and nodded as a thanks and kept slashing down more Grimm. After a few minutes of struggle they found themselves in the middle of the collapsed courtyard.