kiddies

Y/N's P.O.V. "Hey."I whispered,as i leaned against the doorframe in the dim light,watching Jihyo put Felix,our baby son,to sleep in the crib.

"Heey." She whispered back, stroking Felix's cheek. I walked closer to her, and draped my hand around her waist, looking down at Felix. We both grinned down at him, watching as he slept in peace.

"Nayeon went to bed?" Jihyo asked in a hushed whisper.

"There's like, 5 minutes left of The Simpsons episode. She's finishing it, then I'll put her bed."I told her.

"She did the pout, didn't she?" She asked.

"Yup. That damn pout."

Jihyo quietly chuckled, as we walked hand in hand out the room, the baby monitor in Jihyo's other hand.

Nayeon, our daughter, jumped off the couch and ran to us, hugging both our legs. "I don't want to sleep!"

I laughed and kneeled down to reach her height. "Listen, sweetie, if you don't sleep now, you'll wake up all tired and grumpy." I made grumpy silly faces at her, and she laughed.

"Can you at least talk to me until I go to sleep? Both of you..." She looked between Jihyo and I, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Of course, honey."

Nayeon was wearing a bunny onesie, similar to the one I used to wear around Jihyo.

She jumped into her single bed, and snuggled herself within the blankets. She hugged her bunny, and looked up at us, smiling brightly.

"She's so beautiful, isn't she?" I smiled, and said to Jihyo, examining Nayeon's innocence and youth.

"Yeah. She's grown up so fast, yet she's so young at the same time. She has so much to look forward to." Jihyo shook her head in disbelief with a smile on her face as she stared at Nayeon.

I sat on the edge of Nayeon's bed, as Jihyo sat beside me.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?"

"Will I ever fall in love like you two did?" She asked hopefully.

I felt my heart melt. "Of course you will. And you wanna know something? It's do. Like you two do. Because I'm still falling in love with her, and I fall in love with her more and more every day." I looked at Jihyo smiling at me in disbelief."And you're gonna find a love just like that. You're gonna fall in love and he or she is going to change your life completely. Right now, you're too young to worry about that, though, okay? Don't you worry your little head."

"Okay." She smiled acceptingly.

"Good night, sweetie." I said, standing up.

"Good night," she said.

I walked out, but turned around to see Jihyo kissing Nayeon's forehead. "Good night, my little bunny."

Jihyo followed me out of the room, until Nayeon stopped her. "Mommy?"

"Yeah?" Jihyo responded.

"I'm glad you found a love like that with Mom."

She smiled, and looked over at me, holding my hand.

"Yeah... yeah, me too." Her grip on my hand tightened. "Get some sleep, darling."

A/N|Hope you like this imagine.