caught

Y/SN - Your Ship Name
Y/FN - Your First Name
Y/LN - Your Last Name

Jihyo's P.O.V

I watched as Y/N peacefully slept. I watched and examined how her chest rose up and down, and how she breathed. I watched the way her eyes would flicker and how she'd do those subtle nods. I smiled and sat beside her on the bed, hoping not to wake her up.

I noticed her laptop was still open; I grabbed it to turn it off, just as what was on the screen caught my eye. Either I was hallucinating, or Y/N really was reading Y/SN fan fiction. I felt blood flow within my cheeks, as I skimmed through the lines. It was a fic filled with both fluff and smut. My cheeks turned even redder.

"What are you doing?" Y/N's voice startled me as I looked up to a sleepy eyed Y/N, rubbing her eye.
                                                                   "Uh- um... nothing." I coughed.

"Uh... shit." Y/N buried her face in the palm of her hand. "What have you seen? Tell me now, please."

I couldn't possibly think this meant anything more than it was. She was reading Y/SN fanfiction, but that doesn't mean she felt anything. Knowing Y/N, it was most probably out of curiosity. "I was just-" I began, but she cut me off.

"Listen, Jihyo, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry, and I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, but it's not like I could control it so- so you know what? No. I'm not sorry. I'm not going to be sorry for something I didn't choose to feel or for wanting someone I didn't choose to want, okay?"

I smiled. This couldn't be true. This was too good to be true.

"Ugh, great, and now you're gonna pity me and mock me, aren't you?" She shut her eyes tight and looked down.

"Y/N..." I began.

"Just, just... GOD just forge-" She went on and on but this time, I cut her off.

"Y/N."

"WHAT."

"You're babbling again." I told her.

She blushed. "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing."

"Sor-I mean, okay." She gulped.

I sat closer to her and cupped her face. I lightly kissed her lips, and I felt her tense up. I held her hand and brushed my thumb on the side of her hand. "I love you, Y/LN Y/FN. I wouldn't choose it any other way."