Chapter 3

"Lucy!" I looked up from my book, startled. I saw Jane in the doorway of my bedroom scowling.

"What?" I asked when she didn't say anything.

"Someone's here for you." She walked away and Damien appeared. He walked in, shut the door behind him and locked it.

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked.

"Yea...just wanted to see you." He walked over and sat next to me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again when he stared around the room but not really looking at anything.

He blinked a few times then glanced at me. As he turned his head he swayed.

"Yea." he said simply.

"So how is everything at home?"

"Ok."

"Damien?" he looked at me and that's when I noticed something was wrong. His eyes were watery, eyelids drooping, swaying, and his face was flushed.

"Damien whats wrong?" I touched his shoulder.

"Nothing what you want?" he slurred.

"Have you been drinking?"

"So what"

"What happened?" I asked carefully.

After a long silence passed he slouched his shoulders and glared hatefully at the floor.

"Damn whore...brought another boy toy home." He responded angrily.

"Your mother?" I asked dumbly.

He shrugged off my hand and turned away from me.

"Its none if your fucking business?" He slurred harshly.

"I know its not, I'm sorry." I said even thought he came here.

He turned around and tried to look at me but I could tell he wasn't really seeing me. He grabbed my forearm and squeezed.

"Shut up. You're not sorry. You don't care." His voice raised and I flinched.

"Please calm down, Damien."

"Don't tell me what to fucking do," he spat and pushed me hard on the bed.

He came above me and gripped my hair. Before I could protest he smashed his lips to mine. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth while I tried and tried to get away. I attempted to get my knee between us but he used he free hand to hold my knee while he pushed his body against my own.

When I started to scratch at his arms he pulled my hair tighter and gripped my throat with his free hand. I could feel my face getting redder but I couldn't do anything without him choking me to death.

He finally pulled away cussing when I bit down on his tongue. He looked at me angrily and before I could recover he backhanded me.

"You fucking slut," he sneered.

"Damien," I whimpered, "why are you doing this?"

I knew why. He was an angry drunk. When he got mad, I was his stress reliever. When the alcohol didn't work.

This was the first time in a long time that he has done this and I shouldn't have dropped my guard.

Without saying a word he walked out of my room and slammed the door. Not two minutes later I heard the front door slam shut as well.

Tears welled in my eyes but I blinked them back.

Its been worse before.

This was nothing.

I walked to my bathroom and looked at my bruising cheek and neck.

Damn. How do I explain this?

I started the shower and stripped. I was just shampooing when there was a knock at my door.

"Yea?" I asked.

"You okay? Did he do something?" Toby asked through the door.

"No, why?"

"Damien looked pretty pissed when he left."

"Its fine, Toby. Now let me shower, weirdo." I heard him sigh but he retreated anyway.

Maybe I shouldn't go to the club Friday. But I knew it was too late to cancel and Lou would drag me anyway.

Oh well...

-----------------------

VOTE !!

COMMENT !!

ENJOY !!

:)(: